Pitney Bowes Warehouse Associate in Whitestown, Indiana
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Warehouse Associate for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company.
Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
You are :
A person who thrives on meeting the company’s mailing productivity standards and delivers with precision. Seeing opportunities where others see challenges.
You will :
• Work with Materials/Shipping department with any issues
• Be able to understand manufacturing processes and procedures given to individual
• Be a quick learner and incorporate basic problem solving skills
As a Warehouse Associate, you have:
• General PC Knowledge
• Knowledge of Microsoft office
• The ability to lift up to 50lbs with or without accommodation
• A basic understanding of English and be able to understand
and follow safety and other operational directions communicated in English irrespective of their native language.
• Warehouse or equivalent experience preferred
• Basic computer skills
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspective and
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success
of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Our Sending Technology Solutions business provides innovative mailing and shipping solutions that enable small and medium businesses to simplify their sending operations and deliver greater value to their customers. Our mailing and shipping technology supports more than one million businesses, from addressing and postage evidencing to multi-carrier parcel shipping and payments.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Job: Supply Chain
Title: Warehouse Associate
Requisition ID: 182990