Pitney Bowes Process Engineer in Whitestown, Indiana
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Process Engineer for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
A Self-motivated Leader who will be accountable for the initiation, planning and execution of a broad range of process engineering activities including major projects in the areas of product/process design and development. You will perform technical duties including, but not limited, to functions by Quality Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, and Industrial Engineering. You will specialize in one of the following areas: Assembly, Electronics, or Industrial Engineering. You are a Results-driven individual who will provide direction to production supervisors, along with production and quality personal.
• Provide technical support regarding costs and proactive quality activities such that continuous improvement goals and customer satisfaction results are achieved.
• Create and maintain manufacturing processes and documentation including accurate standards and fully absorbed cost calculations for new and existing products and components.
• Facilitate work groups through various levels of training and performance criteria resulting in fully functional self-directed teams.
• Provide technical direction to lower level process engineers and manufacturing development teams to achieve project goals for new and active products.
• Provide technical direction to development engineers with regard to design for manufacturability, environmental quality, assembly, and injection molding for new products.
• Develop and manage Lean, Continuous Improvement and Six Sigma initiatives.
• Identify and resolve problems of externally sourced products and components resulting
• in improved quality and component certification.
• Ensure that operations meet zero discharge requirements.
As a Process Engineer, you have:
• Must possess a four-year degree or equivalent in an appropriate engineering discipline.
• Six or more years of related experience in appropriate manufacturing processes including capacity planning, work flow analysis, team facilitation, cost analysis, continuous improvement, lean, six Sigma and assembly tool/fixture design.
• Ability to perform all essential skills in their specialty (functional) area. Increase depth in universal skills.
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Our Sending Technology Solutions business provides innovative mailing and shipping solutions that enable small and medium businesses to simplify their sending operations and deliver greater value to their customers. Our mailing and shipping technology supports more than one million businesses, from addressing and postage evidencing to multi-carrier parcel shipping and payments.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Job: Supply Chain
Title: Process Engineer
Requisition ID: 184001