Pitney Bowes Business Development Rep in Troy, New York
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Business Development Rep (BDR) for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
If this sounds like you, then you may be a great fit for Pitney Bowes
A passionate BDR who can derive client insights, influence and collaborate with a variety of teams. You are a forward thinker who acts with purposefulness and speed and is committed to championing new ideas and creativity while using humor and positivity to build a winning team.
• Research accounts and identify prospects in a targeted set of accounts
• Execute 40-50 calls per day
• Generate 5 qualified sales leads per month
• Set up appointments and stay engaged in the early stages of an opportunity
• Help augment the sales pipeline by working directly with account executives to generate qualified sales leads
As a BDR, you have:
• High Energy and desire to learn
• Competitive Sales Mentality
• Time Management Skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Provide sales training and a career path into sales, marketing, customer support, and pre-sales positions for those that are successful in this position
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com
Our Software team powers global commerce, processing billions of transactions every year. Our Software technology and solutions help businesses operate faster and more efficiently. How? By identifying trusted data and insights to create targeted, effective messaging, by providing accurate geographic data to make smarter business decisions, and by delivering relevant and engaging interactions across the customer lifecycle to drive increased satisfaction.
If you are the right fit, apply now.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Job: Sales Inside
Title: Business Development Rep
Requisition ID: 173740