Pitney Bowes VP, Corporate Strategy in Stamford, Connecticut
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a VP, Corporate Strategy for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate .
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply.
A performance driven leader that thrives on the opportunity to have direct input into major decisions for our company and drive its strategic direction for years to come. You deliver with precision. You see opportunities where others see challenges.
• Be responsible for long range strategic planning for various business units.
• Handle Business/Strategy consulting on key projects.
• Be responsible for industry and competition trends monitoring.
• Have strategic discussion support for Board of Directors meetings.
• Conduct development and analysis of business strategy around: vertical industry analysis, competitive intelligence.
• Prepare and present industry profiles, metrics, and reports for executive leadership.
• Interpret the results for programs and provide recommendations for improvements.
• Lead and facilitate a variety of fact finding and decision-making processes.
As VP, Corporate Strategy you have:
• 10 years of relevant work experience (strategy, strategic marketing, consulting), with some experience in freight and parcel business. Consulting firm experience preferred.
• Proven capability to strategically problem-solve using advanced qualitative analytical skills. Must be able to command the respect of peers and guide/lead junior analysts effectively (including people who do not report to the individual).
• Experience in the areas of industry analysis, competitive intelligence, business intelligence metrics and analysis.
• Excellent problem-solving, analytical and quantitative skills and ability to handle multiple tasks/projects concurrently.
• English language proficiency, strong written/oral communication skills required.
• Global experience; multilingual fluency is a plus.
• Proficiency in Microsoft programs (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
• BA/BS preferred (in a technical field requiring a high degree of analytical thinking), MBA (or multiple years of strategy consulting experience) preferred.
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career.
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas.
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization.
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com).
At Pitney Bowes, our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from helping them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments through statements and invoices. In everything, we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningful impact.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Job: Strategic Planning
Title: VP, Corporate Strategy
Requisition ID: 184092