Pitney Bowes Vendor Program Manager in Stamford, Connecticut
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Vendor Program Manager for Pitney Bowes, you can too!
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
In this role, you will ensure the success of BlueCrest Vendor Finance program by managing relationships internally and externally, identifying opportunities and working with our sales team to collaborate on potential opportunities and incentives to drive growth.
• Be responsible for establishing and managing the success of BlueCrest Vendor Finance program daily.
• Take part in building training materials to onboard the team to understand the lease program, structures, pricing, process, lease documentation, and managing customer expectations.
• Manage vendor relationships to ensure support, reporting, and pipeline management.
• Collaborate and strategize with the vendor team to expand and grow the business through financing as well as deploy and track collaborative marketing programs and incentives to achieve success.
• Quote sales representative opportunities and provide sales assistance when necessary to advise client of different financial structures and their impact.
• Work with operations to ensure quotes are delivered in a timely manner and all aspects of the deal cycle including underwriting, deal structuring, pricing, document negotiation, and deal booking are performed to vendor and client satisfaction.
• Identify opportunities that require additional sales team support when necessary.
• Deploy collaborative programs and incentives to achieve success.
As a Vendor Program Manager , you have:
• More than ten years of experience in equipment financing.
• More than five years of experience working with clients.
• Proven experience with meeting and exceeding quotas.
• Client presentation experience.
• Customer service focus.
• A results-oriented drive to achieve and surpass goals.
• Demonstrated organizational skills (time management, multi-tasking, and prioritizing).
• Ability to lead cross functional teams without direct reporting relationships.
• Innovative thinking to solve problems and achieve goals.
• Clear and articulate oral and written communication skills.
• Mature and professional attitude.
• Results orientation with ability to accomplish objectives in a specified timeframe.
• The ability to work effectively, both as a team member and independently.
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Within our Financial Services team, we provide a full range of financial product offerings primarily for Pitney Bowes’ Global SendTech clients. These offerings include leasing, revolving lines of credit (Purchase Power), postage deposit accounts at the PB Bank, and Payment API’s in support of our 1 million SendTech and Global ecommerce customers.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Job: Field Service Operations
Title: Vendor Program Manager
Requisition ID: 184575