Pitney Bowes Business Continuity & Client Security Director (Remote) in Stamford, Connecticut
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Business Continuity & Client Security Director for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
As a Business Continuity & Client Security Director you are a results-oriented business continuity specialist determined to enhance and execute business continuity plans with oversight for all presort locations across the US. Your focus on detail and process will be key to ensuring our client satisfaction within this high-volume line of business, Presort Services.
• Have responsibility for Business Resilience which includes both Client Security and Business Continuity for our Presort line of business. Also support Business Continuity for Commerce Services under the direction of Pitney Bowes. Client Security involves protecting the client’s product while in our care to include physical security controls and security processes.
• Complete the design of each of our 42 presort location sites’ business continuity plans including Hazard Vulnerability Analysis and Business Impact Analysis to address security protocols for handling client goods and confidential information.
• Visit each presort site annually to ensure functionality of security precautions by going through audit scenarios of crisis with each center and making changes as appropriate.
• Respond to and complete client security survey audits on an ongoing basis. This involves completing client’s audit forms to ensure questions regarding security measures are being addressed and confirming they are in line with contracts at the corresponding site. As needed, will work with clients and site management to address any action items.
• Support the RFP process by reviewing agreements to ensure security and business continuity requirements can be met and maintain library of answers to commonly asked questions on client security surveys by using the existing log of these questions and answers and adding to them as directed.
• Maintain the accuracy of PBPS security and business continuity policies, updating as needed for distribution and using the existing tools already designed to maintain onboarding documentation for new GMs.
• Ensure timely communication of security updates regarding operating centers, clients and critical vendors are shared with presort leadership team across locations on an as needed basis.
• Maintain our current Crisis Response Team (CRT) Plan, quick reference card, and Outlook distribution list on an ongoing basis. Ensure members of the CRT have the information they need to respond to a crisis and that they are aware of their roles by holding monthly meetings with team members.
• Be responsible for record management of the Business Resilience documentation form from the PBPS Operating Centers and manage the Business Resilience SharePoint site.
• Attend regional GM meetings to improve our current Business Continuity Plans which have not been kept current, focusing on enhancing our plans for pandemic planning and finalizing these plans.
• Assist with the onboarding of Business Resilience Center of Excellence representatives by setting up needed access and providing them with onboarding materials already in place. Also provide ongoing support and collaboration with Center of Excellence.
• Support the investigation of any security breaches on an as needed basis by partnering with legal and investigations teams.
As Business Continuity & Client Security Director you have:
• Minimum 5 years of business continuity experience preferably having worked in a managed services environment with proven history of success in this field.
• Minimum 10 years work experience in a business setting.
• Experience in business continuity having accountability across multiple sites or locations.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Good project management skills.
• Ability to facilitate team collaboration.
• Ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries or complaints.
• Ability to present information clearly and in a compelling manner to senior leadership.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word/Excel).
• Business continuity certifications including CBCP, CISA, CISM, CSM, etc. are strongly preferred.
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career.
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas.
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization.
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com).
At Pitney Bowes, our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from helping them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments through statements and invoices. In everything, we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningful impact.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Title: Business Continuity & Client Security Director (Remote)
Requisition ID: 184551