Pitney Bowes Associate Marketing Manager, Digital Acquisition in Stamford, Connecticut
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As an Associate Marketing Manager, Digital Acquisition for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply.
A driven individual who will focus on campaign-specific efforts to our SMB customer base. You will collaborate with the marketing team on strategy and execution of email, Direct Mail and Digital communications as-well-as reporting out on campaign results.
• Execute the marketing objectives of the SMB business unit
• Work with the marketing team to plan and execute all direct marketing campaigns including direct mail, email, and display advertising.
• Measure marketing program effectiveness and recommend creative and strategic changes and roll outs
• Partner with creative, production and data vendors
• Maintain the marketing execution calendar
• End-to-end testing of marketing programs
• Oversee day-to-day management of 3rd party email executions
• Have weekly contact with the direct mail printer ensuring the campaign stays on schedule. Works with the printer to schedule, delivery tracking, and in-home dates.
• Strategize and execute on customer facing marketing materials
• Proof agency creative for accuracy and brand compliance
As an Associate Marketing Manager, Digital Acquisition you have:
• Minimum 2 years marketing experience
• Excellent written and oral communications
• Ability to work well under pressure and within a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work in a matrix environment partnering with multiple functions and geographies is essential to success in this position.
• Must be detail-oriented with excellent follow-through and organized allowing the ability to multi-task to deliver responsibilities on-time while being able to handle shifting priorities.
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
At Pitney Bowes, our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from helping them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments through statements and invoices. In everything, we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningful impact.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Job: Communications/Public Relations/Government Relations
Title: Associate Marketing Manager, Digital Acquisition
Requisition ID: 178340