Pitney Bowes Associate Ecommerce Leasing Manager in Stamford, Connecticut
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As an Associate Ecommerce Leasing Manager for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
An ambitious contributor who is detail oriented and highly organized. You are a loyal individual who has an interest in project management and a strong background in analytics and web production.
• Overseeing monthly production updates of online offers
• Partnering with marketing & IT to manage offers from creation to execution
• Providing regular quality assurance for online offers and reporting of defects
• Analyzing monthly analytics from different segments of the business and creating report suites that help drive the digital direction
• Systematically tracking tasks to completion through project management methodologies and providing regular status reports to team
• Communicating daily on blockers and dependencies with cross-functional teams
As an Associate Ecommerce Leasing Manager , you have:
• 3-5 years working experience
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Familiarity with basic HTML
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
• Highly organized individual with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Adobe Site Catalyst and IBM Websphere Commerce System experience a plus
• Knowledge of JIRA or other project management tools
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Our Sending Technology Solutions business provides innovative mailing and shipping solutions that enable small and medium businesses to simplify their sending operations and deliver greater value to their customers. Our mailing and shipping technology supports more than one million businesses, from addressing and postage evidencing to multi-carrier parcel shipping and payments.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Job: Communications/Public Relations/Government Relations
Title: Associate Ecommerce Leasing Manager
Requisition ID: 184043