Pitney Bowes Warehouse Quality Operations Supervisor in South Brunswick, New Jersey
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way
As a Warehouse Quality Operations Supervisor for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
The Quality Operations Supervisor is responsible for continuous improvement and driving top tier quality control.
• Work directly with Operations facility management team reviewing operational requirements and ensure adherence to all standard operating procedures.
• Focus on key performance indictors and ensure accurate and timely measure of those metrics.
• Drive continuous improvement culture and initiatives through successful partnerships with various Pitney Bowes business groups, supporting operations in pursuit of all cost and service goals.
• Complete multiple Audit functions. Including container audits, package audits, and facility operations audits. The goal is to document, measure, and drive the behaviors to support clients.
• Report directly to the Director Parcel Quality Assurance with a dotted line to the local facility manager.
• Provide cross-functional interaction with departments such as transportation, account management, and technology.
• Identify process changes and update SOPs as needed
• Identify process opportunities to increase productivity and reduce processing failures to promote high quality processing
• Work with engineering to ensure the SOPs are accurate and processes are running as designed and identify improvement opportunities
• Work with Loss Prevention, Safety, and other internal groups to ensure all processes are monitored and reviewed
• Update and maintain audit forms and processes
• Maintain and improve quality control operational reporting
• Highly organized
• Strong analytical skills and structured problem solving skills.
• Ability to identify issues and stand up for the right method
• Able to work and address different levels of an organization
• Must be a team player with ability to effective communicate with all levels within an organization
• Strong work ethic and ability to work with little supervision
• Excellent people and organizational skills.
• Proficient in MS Office
• The ability to work within MS Excel such as pivot tables and creating complex formulas.
• Knowledge within WMS systems.
• Knowledge of supply chain management and/or general knowledge on parcel shipping
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in engineering, business, operations, or supply chain
• 2 - 4 years quality leadership experience within the logistics or parcel shipping industry preferred
Since 1999, the [Fulfillment, Delivery & Returns (FDR)] team has been transforming the consumer experience. We develop next generation digital commerce, fulfillment, and shipping & return solutions that create meaningful connections with consumers and measurable value for our merchant brands. Our end-to-end suite of omnichannel solutions seamlessly integrates digital and physical commerce. That means new advantages across the customer journey, like actionable data at every touchpoint, a truly unified brand experience and unique engagement opportunities. All to give you a competitive edge in the ever-changing world of global commerce.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Job: Client Operations
Title: Warehouse Quality Operations Supervisor
Location: NJ-South Brunswick
Requisition ID: 180777