Pitney Bowes Warehouse Parcel Sorter in South Brunswick, New Jersey
Pitney Bowes is now hiring for Full Time Direct Hire Warehouse Parcel Sorters in our Monroe, New Jersey Facility.
The following schedules are available:
• Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm
• Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:30pm
• Monday - Friday, 11:00am - 7:30pm
A detail-oriented individual who will thrive in a fast paced team centered production environment while developing new skills in the parcel industry. You are a hard-working and vital contributor to our company’s success in meeting productivity standards and customer satisfaction ratings.
● Prepare inbound parcels for international shipment
● Scan barcode on parcels
● Open the box and inspect the contents checking for:
○ Commodity Validation (order information matches item in the box)
○ Country of Origin (manufacturer of product)
○ Parcel Quantity (# of commodities inside parcel)
● Repackage, re-seal, or re-box parcel to prevent damage to product
● Apply shipping labels and packing slips to parcels
● Escalate problem shipments for further review
● Review Customs requirements and follow associated prompts
● Hit hourly / daily productivity goals
● Use internet and web browsers, data entry, scales, and dimensional equipment to process parcels accurately and efficiently
● Sort, load and containerize Parcels with emphasis on safe practices
As a Warehouse Parcel Sorter, you have:
• Excellent computer skills with high proficiency using multiple operating systems
• Strong attention to detail.
• The ability to lift up to 50 lbs. walk, stand, stoop, and bend 80% of the time with or without accommodations
• A basic enough understanding of English to be able to understand and follow safety and other operational directions communicated in English, irrespective of their native language
• The ability to work overtime which may include weekends, holidays and or a different shift with little or no advance notice
• Package Handling experience
• Forklift experience
• Previous IATA Dangerous Goods by Air experience
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career through training and access to various development programs
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Offer a casual and safe work environment
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits: pbprojectliving.com:
o Paid time off
o Multiple Insurance options: Medical/Dental/Vision/Pet
o Multiple savings plan options: 401K Plan with company match; Health Savings Account; Dependent Care
o Access to PB Life Perks Discount Program
o Eligible for PB Employee Referral Program $$
o Training and opportunities for advancement
o Tuition Reimbursement
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
At Pitney Bowes we do the right thing, the right way. We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
Pitney Bowes Commerce Services business is the fastest growing business unit at Pitney Bowes. Our full suite of domestic and cross-border solutions help businesses of all sizes conduct commerce to Sell Farther, Ship Greater, and Completely OverdeliverTM. As the global leader in cross-border ecommerce, we manage the end-to-end international journey for more than 300 retailers, direct merchants and online marketplaces worldwide. Our end-to-end value also includes industry-leading capabilities in fulfillment, shipping, and returns. These solutions are enabled by cloud-based innovation and powerful analytics tools. We’ve unlocked the secret to shipping that sells - helping our clients fulfill their brand promise with an out of box experience you have to see to believe, returns so smart, they have their own zip code.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply. All interested individuals must apply online.
Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Job: Client Operations
Title: Warehouse Parcel Sorter
Location: NJ-South Brunswick
Requisition ID: 180992
Other Locations: United States-NJ-Monroe