Pitney Bowes US Manager Workers Compensation in Shelton, Connecticut
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Manager Workers Compensation for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply.
A proactive and passionate Individual who has strong initiative with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment. You are passionate about working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Coordinate HR Advisors, General Managers, Operations Managers, Supervisors and impacted employees at the site level; as well as with Third Party Administrars, Claims Managers, Medical Providors, Defense Attorneys, HR Legal, and PB Absence Management to ensure the appropriate adjudication and resolution of case load
• Review medical records and assists the adjusters and TPA Return-to-Work Specialist with the management of transitional duty positions, reducing the workers' compensation costs and providing better information for claims management
• Approve all settlements under $20k. Prepares summary of settlement requests claims over $20k for corporate review. Coordinates corporate settlement committee meetings.
• Assess performance of outside Claim Administrators to assure cost effective and superior delivery of services.
• Establish local medical providers network and monitor treatment protocol and associated costs.
• Manage Workers’ Compensation intranet site
• Work to update annual manager training to insure information is current and compliant.
• Analyze emergency situations and determine the appropiate direction best suited to manage crisis.
• Manage policies and procedures to insure efficient delivery of services to employees
Five years WC experience
WC claims management including work with legal, and TPA for settlement experience
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Windows software applications, including Excel, Powerpoint
Preferred: Legal Nurse Consultant Certified
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
At Pitney Bowes, our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from helping them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments through statements and invoices. In everything, we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningful impact.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Job: Human Resources
Title: US Manager Workers Compensation
Requisition ID: 174958