Pitney Bowes Payroll Research Specialist in Shelton, Connecticut
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Payroll Research Specialist for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
As a Payroll Research Specialist, you will work with the team to analyze and process global payrolls and other payroll related activities primarily for the US and Canada, but other global locations as required. This position is in Shelton CT.
• Analyze and process payrolls, simulations, posting and reconciliations
• Research as needed, create, expense, and repayment claims, prepare all payroll calendars
• Banking - stop payments, send bank files, process positive pay, ACH pull requests, bank returns,
set up direct deposits
• Process garnishments daily, assign and resolve employee cases management system within
established SLAs (i.e. Remedy)
• Expatriate, absence management and estate payroll administration, review and processing
• Involved as a subject matter expert in projects involving acquisition and/or divestiture activities
to recommend or advise on payroll requirements
• Reporting - pier, control, vendor specific and other reporting needs
• ADP payroll system access control support and administration
• Support and manager unclaimed property process and procedures based on the state filling
• Work with audit to provide requested documentation in audit inquiries and work to resolve
findings if needed
• Ability to lead project sub-teams and/or support larger system upgrade, integration and/or new
• Additional duties as required including, but not limited to SOX testing, RSU, etc
• Bachelor degree in accounting/finance preferred or equivalent work experience
• Experience- 3-5 years in payroll and tax accounting, SAP processing preferred
• Technical Skills-MS Office, SAP, mapping and configuration
• Soft Skills- Time management, independent worker, good communications, problem solving skills,
positive attitude, team player, flexible
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
At Pitney Bowes, our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from helping them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments through statements and invoices. In everything, we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningful impact.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Title: Payroll Research Specialist
Requisition ID: 181881