Pitney Bowes IT Technical Specialist - Hyperion EPM Systems in Shelton, Connecticut
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Manager Enterprise Applications for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
A Self-motivated Leader who can architect and steer consolidation and planning applications for the enterprise. You are a Loyal individual who will partner with the functional leaders to align business needs with IT solutions to create value.
• Architect Oracle Hyperion EPM solutions, manage PPM project infrastructure support and administration of Oracle Hyperion EPM applications
• Install, configure, apply patches for Oracle Hyperion suite of products understanding all dependencies within the suite and with interacting systems
• Lead upgrade, infrastructure backup, user testing and disaster recovery activities
• Perform Migration, release control of Hyperion applications across environments. Ensure process discipline and audit compliance for all changes and fixes
• Be hands on and team up with internal and external IT and business teams to provide application support for Financial consolidation, Financial and Operational planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting solutions
• Partner with Finance and Business Unit leaders and their teams to come up with models to implement planning and reporting solutions using HFM, Hyperion Planning, FDM solution suite. Partner with business SME’s, engaging with other IT teams (BI, Middleware, Infrastructure, etc.) and manage external providers to develop & drive technical solutions and services
• Come up with approaches to automation and implement EPM solutions to enable smooth acquisition integrations and divestitures
• Carry the baton from Requirements to implementation to stabilization to optimization for enterprise EPM solutions
As a Manager Enterprise Applications, you have:
• More than 10 years of experience with Hyperion Planning, Essbase, HFM implementations and support with large companies with multiple business units with 500 users
• Have lead IT teams in at least 3 full cycle implementations and upgrades from Scope, to Solution and infrastructure architecture to implementation and stabilization
• Expert functional knowledge to build an application from scratch either in Hyperion Planning, Essbase or HFM
• Built and managed interfaces to and from SAP, Oracle and other ERP systems using multiple ETL tools like informatica
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electronics or Computer Engineering or related field required
• Certifications in Oracle Hyperion EPM product suite
• Knowledge of Financial Accounting, Financial Planning, budgeting and forecasting
• Expert Knowledge of in Database, Operating systems and EPM architecture
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
At Pitney Bowes, our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from helping them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments through statements and invoices. In everything, we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningful impact.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Job: Information Technology
Title: IT Technical Specialist - Hyperion EPM Systems
Requisition ID: 181330