Pitney Bowes Integration & Configuration Analyst in Shelton, Connecticut
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As an Integration and Configuration Analyst for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
An Enthusiastic Contributor who can actively participate in the implementation and ongoing management of systems associated with the launch of Wheeler Financial. You are a Loyal individual who will be required to provide services in support of the new origination and leasing platform as well as the ancillary support systems. This position will sit full time in the Shelton, CT.
• Assist in the development, configuration, or modification of integrated business and/or enterprise application solutions within Genpacts Grade and LeasePak environments by designing and implementing solutions in support of business needs
• Assist in the implementation and post-implementation triage and support of business software solutions, with guidance from senior colleagues, by programming and/or configuring enhancements to new or packaged-based systems and applications in support of Wheeler Financial.
• Assist in identification of specific interfaces, methods, parameters, procedures, and functions, as required, to support technical solutions.
• Assist in translating business requirements and functional specifications into code modules and software solutions, with guidance from senior colleagues, by providing insight into recommendations for technical solutions that meet design and functional needs.
As an Integration and Configuration Analyst, you have:
• Ability to read and review code written in SQL and/or .NET
• Exposure to Agile methodology and development
• Partner with remote teams globally
• Experience supporting Financial Services
• Basic hands-on experience in SQL query writing
• Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Management Information Systems or Computer Science preferred.
• Financial reporting experience
• Experience in working with Business Intelligence tools such as Power BI
• Familiarity with SOAP and XML a plus
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Our Software team powers global commerce, processing billions of transactions every year. Our Software technology and solutions help businesses operate faster and more efficiently. How? By identifying trusted data and insights to create targeted, effective messaging, by providing accurate geographic data to make smarter business decisions, and by delivering relevant and engaging interactions across the customer lifecycle to drive increased satisfaction.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Job: Information Technology
Title: Integration & Configuration Analyst
Requisition ID: 180362