Pitney Bowes Inside Sales Representative in Shelton, Connecticut
Lending Products & Services
Inside Sales Representative
Pitney Bowes Financial Services has been helping small to middle market companies gain access to asset-backed financing, commercial lending and payments for decades. Access working capital to optimize shipping and mailing spend, from credit lines and working capital loans to deposit accounts. Our solutions deliver real financial impact by increasing access to capital, enhancing profitability, improving cash flow and accelerating business goals. All banking services are provided by The Pitney Bowes Bank, Inc., Member FDIC.
The Position: Inside Sales Representative
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for business development utilizing our financial solutions. Capitalizing on growth opportunities with Pitney Bowes’ expansion into shipping is essential along with uncovering other cross sell opportunities. Focus will be within targeted industry segments such as Retail, Automotive, Healthcare & Pharmaceutical, Education and Industrial Equipment and Supplies. This role requires strong teamwork and collaboration with PB Partners to develop and cultivate a strong pipeline of opportunities with high priority customers and prospects.
Experienced sales professional; must possess the ability to learn how to structure and negotiate working capital solutions that deliver value for both the client and our company. Prior experience in key industry segments preferred along with eCommerce and Shipping.
This candidate is required to have a passion for excellence and embody a strong work ethic which will be essential for the success of this position. We are looking for a solid team player that can develop strong relationships with internal and external customers through excellent communication and influencing skills. The candidate must embrace the culture of a strong risk and compliance-driven business which clearly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and our company. We are looking for an individual who is excited to work hard, have fun and be part of a growing team backed by 100 years of Pitney Bowes’ winning culture.
• Minimum 3 years sales experience; proven experience in meeting/exceeding sales quota
• Excellent planning, organization and communication skills (both verbal and written), combined with a positive, mature and professional attitude.
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
• Strong attention to detail and excellent follow-up
• Self-starter … takes initiative to learn in a rapidly changing and fluid environment
• Strong teamwork and demonstrated ability to own end-to-end sales process including initial client engagement, application/credit approval and client onboarding
• Need to facilitate the collection and dissemination of required business information for underwriting/credit approval
• Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities; prior experience with Salesforce.com preferred
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Within our Financial Services team, we provide a full range of financial product offerings primarily for Pitney Bowes’ Global SendTech clients. These offerings include leasing, revolving lines of credit (Purchase Power), postage deposit accounts at the PB Bank, and Payment API’s in support of our 1 million SendTech and Global ecommerce customers.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Job: Sales Inside
Title: Inside Sales Representative
Requisition ID: 184565