Pitney Bowes Inside Sales Payment Specialist in Shelton, Connecticut
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Inside Sales Payment Specialist for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
If this sounds like you, then you may be a great fit for Pitney Bowes
A performance driven Individual who will be expected to learn types of permit mail, shipping solutions and postage payment options, all of the product benefits, identify customer needs, how to qualify customers and to assist in enrollment. You'll be conducting a high volume of outbound sales calls to an existing Pitney Bowes client base.
• Sell consultatively financial products to an existing portfolio of clients as well as new prospects.
• Demonstrate the ability to gather, submit detailed business information for underwriting, pricing, and presentation of solutions to identified prospects' business problems.
• Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned leads.
• Maximize all opportunities in the process of closing a sale.
• A minimum of 2 years sales experience achieving sales quota/goals in a high volume outbound call environment
• Excellent communication skills - Consultative dialogue.
• Excellent influencing & negotiation skills.
• The ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent planning, organization and communication skills (both verbal and written), combined with a positive, mature and professional attitude.
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Strong attention to detail and excellent follow-up skills are critical.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Knowledge of Financial Products
• Knowledge of Salesforce
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com
At Pitney Bowes, our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from helping them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments through statements and invoices. In everything, we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningful impact.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Job: Sales Inside
Title: Inside Sales Payment Specialist
Requisition ID: 173178