Pitney Bowes Global Ecommerce Business Analyst in Shelton, Connecticut
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a BI Analyst for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
Passionate about data analytics and enjoy producing insights and analytics that can improve our client experience, drive growth and improve operational efficiency then this role perfect for you.
• Gather business requirements and elaboration of business cases
• Produce on demand and critical insights and analytics for business
• Create operational forecasts that will be used to plan for peak periods.
• Train the business on self-service BI tools (Tableau, Metabase, Jasper)
• Monitor KPIs and proactively produce insights into what is impacting performance
• Design and build operational and financial dashboards that serves business leaders
• Create data models that will be used by the business for self-service reporting
• Be part of an Agile BI team and will have opportunity to gain experience within the full spectrum of BI
• Support automation for repeated analyses/tasks where possible
• Assistance with deployment and configuration of the reporting applications
• Writing of technical documentation and user manuals
• Promote a data-driven culture and approach to decision making
As a BI Analyst , you have:
• Strong Data Analysis including predictive modelling and data transformation (SQL, Python)
• Experience designing and building dashboards (Tableau Preferred)
• experience with data modelling and creating datasets that can be used
• A creative / lateral thinking problem solver mindset in order to understand when a hack will do and how to deliver 80% value ahead of a fully perfect solution
• Commercial awareness in order to understand stakeholders’ challenges in how to measure / optimize and report on different business areas.
• strong social skills to translate key requirements from business owners into actionable technical requests
• a pragmatic approach to getting things done and good project management skills
• Experience in producing high standard documentation
• Bachelor’s degree in Economics or Statistics or Math or Business or Analytics or Finance or Data Science or related field preferred
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Pitney Bowes Commerce Services business is the fastest growing business unit at Pitney Bowes. Our full suite of domestic and cross-border solutions help businesses of all sizes conduct commerce to Sell Farther, Ship Greater, and Completely OverdeliverTM. As the global leader in cross-border ecommerce, we manage the end-to-end international journey for more than 300 retailers, direct merchants and online marketplaces worldwide. Our end-to-end value also includes industry-leading capabilities in fulfillment, shipping, and returns. These solutions are enabled by cloud-based innovation and powerful analytics tools. We’ve unlocked the secret to shipping that sells - helping our clients fulfill their brand promise with an out of box experience you have to see to believe, returns so smart, they have their own zip code
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
Pitney Bowes will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Job: Strategic Planning
Title: Global Ecommerce Business Analyst
Requisition ID: 182439