Pitney Bowes Finance Manager, Lending Products & Services in Shelton, Connecticut
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Finance Manager, Lending Products & Services for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
As Finance Manager, Lending Products & Services for Pitney Bowes Financial Services, you will have primary responsibility for providing business analysis that assists management in making key strategic and business decisions to expand the working capital and deposit-based solutions we provide our small to mid-market clients. You have a strong Finance and analytical background with an equally strong desire for continuous learning and growth in a business that is rapidly transforming
In this role, you’ll join our Financial Services Finance team in Shelton, CT and report to the VP Finance, Global Financial Services & Supply Chain. You will be the key Decision Support partner to our Lending Products & Services business with responsibilities that include:
• Preparing monthly forecast updates for the portfolio; and presenting the forecast, including assumptions and changes, to management
• Preparing the annual Budget and long-term Financial Plan with linkage to the annual Strategy update
• Working with the team to prepare monthly operations review materials for Executive Management, including operating metrics.
• Reviewing monthly actual results and business trends
• Preparing and reviewing monthly results with management.
• Preparing business cases in support of strategic growth
As a Finance Manager, Lending Products & Services you have:
• B.S. degree in Finance or Accounting (MBA/MS preferred)
• 7-10 years of related experience
• Strong analytical, communication (both written and verbal), problem solving and financial modeling skills
• Experience in the Financial Services industry, specifically Commercial Finance/Banking. Related experience in shipping and logistics preferred.
• High motivation and a true self starter
• Demonstrated ability to work independently in a highly fluid environment and effective at prioritizing workload to deliver on commitments
• Experience with SAP & Hyperion preferred, data warehouse experience a plus.
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Within our Global Financial Services (GFS) team, we provide a full range of financial product offerings primarily for Pitney Bowes’ Global SMB clients. These offerings include leasing, revolving lines of credit (Purchase Power), postage deposit accounts at the PB Bank, and Payment API’s in support of our 1 million SMB and Global ecommerce customers.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply!
Title: Finance Manager, Lending Products & Services
Requisition ID: 177957