Pitney Bowes Director, Human Resources - Business Partner in Shelton, Connecticut
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Director, Human Resources – Business Partner for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply.
As a Director, Human Resources - Business Partner for our Corporate Engineering and IT functions you thrive on providing strategic HR advice and guidance to senior management within Pitney Bowes and you deliver with precision. You see opportunities where others see challenges.
• Join our Human Resources team in Shelton and report to Vice President, Global Human Resources Business Groups and Corporate Functions.
• Ensure implementation of human resource/talent initiatives to achieve business objectives.
• Partner with appropriate resources to create and implement solutions.
• Support identifying, defining and scoping HR strategic programs and projects required to support the emerging business requirements and ensure delivery. Areas include:
o Workforce planning
o Talent Management
o Acquisition due diligence and integration
o Compensation planning
o Title and organization hierarchy consistency
o Development of communication channels and employee engagement
• Partner with HR Shared Services and Centers of Excellence to ensure full spectrum of HR services are provided in concert with strategic business objectives:
• Provide direct HR support/guidance to corporate functions senior level line management.
• Recommend, introduce, interpret and clarify Human Resources procedures, controls, policies, and regulations.
• Oversee Affirmative Action and Diversity status and recommend and implement initiatives and programs to ensure achievement of diversity objectives and AAP.
• Review and recommend action plans for compliance with all applicable federal and state laws and regulations pertaining to employment including compliance with equal employment opportunity legislation and programs to correct under-representation.
• Develop HR metrics for financial and operational review. Conduct analysis of metrics identifying potential issues or questionable data and help resolve any issues.
• Ensure restructurings meet legal requirements and are fair and consistently implemented.
• Oversee annual Total Compensation Review and Leadership Review Process to ensure accuracy, timely completion and appropriate follow-up.
• Collaborate with field Talent Acquisition in developing recruiting strategies to improve time to hire, quality of hire and cost of hire.
• Provide coaching and counseling for managers and employees on performance management issues.
• Partner closely with our India Development site to ensure global collaboration across the Engineering and IT organizations
• Perform other related duties similar to the above in scope and function as required.
As Director, Human Resources – Business Partner you have:
• Master’s degree preferred
• 5 to 10 years of experience working with a technical workforce.
• Minimum of 10 years in Human Resources as an HR Generalist and HR Business Partner. Experience should include assignments/projects in staffing, organization development, compensation, learning and development and workforce planning.
• Ability to understand, interpret, and explain HR and Business Value-add proposition.
• Global experience required with a heavy emphasis in India preferred.
• Driver for change.
• Good project management skills.
• Excellent coaching skills.
• Excellent analytical and decision making skills.
• Adept in facilitating team collaboration.
• Experience in negotiating to develop and monitor programs with HR subject matter experts.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex situations.
• Ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries or complaints.
• Ability to present information clearly and in a compelling manner to Senior Management, Managers, and line employees.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions.
• Ability to deal fairly and calmly with issues requiring conflict resolution.
• Should be adept with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word/Excel) as well as SAP HR.
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career.
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas.
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization.
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com).
At Pitney Bowes, our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from helping them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments through statements and invoices. In everything, we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningful impact.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Job: Human Resources
Title: Director, Human Resources - Business Partner
Requisition ID: 184179