Pitney Bowes Advisory Team Leader in Shelton, Connecticut
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Assurance Team Leader in the Audit & Advisory Services group, you will provide independent, objective assurance and consulting activity designed to add value and improve the Company’s operations.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
Are passionate about client success.
Enjoy collaborating with others.
Strive to exceed expectations.
Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
If this sounds like you, then you may be a great fit for Pitney Bowes
A proactive individual who has strong initiative and analytical skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment. You are passionate about working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment and is committed to improving the internal control environment and delivering shareholder and client value.
• Conduct and supervises audits in accordance with pre-approved audit programs while effectively managing time budgets (40%).
• Prepare supporting workpapers in accordance with department standards (20%).
• Prepares reports at the completion of each audit assignments and which communicate relevant control weaknesses and business issues. Formulate specific recommendations, including cause, effect and quantification, to assist in strengthening controls and improving operational performance (25%).
• Assist in the design and execution of comprehensive tests using data analytics and help identify meaningful opportunities to add value to the business.
• Assists on special projects including but not limited to due diligence examinations, or other assignments requiring a more thorough understanding of complex financial issues (10%).
• Perform other duties as assigned (5%).
• Minimal travel requirement <15%.
Your background :
As a Senior Auditor, you have:
• High level of competency in GAAP and IIA auditing standards coupled with excellent understanding of business concepts, processes and operations.
• Strong analytical, interpersonal, and organizational skills. Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage tasks with minimal supervision.
• Demonstrated proficiency and use of SAP (including HAHA) and Microsoft Office Suite.
• Previous experience with data analysis software (e.g., ACL (Audit Command Language), Cognos, Tableau, SQL, Excel, Access).
• Minimum of 5 - 7 years internal audit, public accounting, or related business experience.
• BS/BA in business related field.
• CPA/CIA/CISA/MBA desirable.
Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Our Team :
At Pitney Bowes, our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from helping them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments through statements and invoices. In everything, we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningful impact.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
If you are the right fit, apply now.
Title: Advisory Team Leader
Requisition ID: 173501