Pitney Bowes VP, Capital Markets Leader in Salt Lake City, Utah
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a VP, Capital Markets Leader for Pitney Bowes, you can too!
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate .
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
Developing and executing strategies and operational plans to support Pitney Bowes Bank’s funding and liquidity management model.
• Develop and lead an organization of Pitney Bowes Bank team members and work cross functionally with the PBI Treasury team in support of business and liquidity management execution.
• Responsible for:
o Overall ownership of the bank’s asset liability matching program and strategy.
o Active leadership, development, and implementation, of the Pitney Bowes Bank’s third-party deposit program including brokered CD’s and trust savings accounts.
o Leadership of the Pitney Bowes Bank’s investment securities strategy and operating results.
o Ownership, management, and development of the bank’s debt capital strategy including future secured debt financing (warehouse and longer-term securitizations.
o Relationship development and management of third-party funding sources to support asset syndications and purchases
• Expand capital sources while optimizing cost of funds to improve market competitiveness and deliver against critical capital adequacy and profitability metrics.
• Interact closely with both internal and external constituents including investors, funding partners, customers, Pitney Bowes executive leadership, the Board of Directors, and cross functional business teams to help sustainably grow the bank and Pitney Bowes, Inc.
• Implement and manage sources of liquidity in effort to responsibly expand bank lending and improve financial results.
As a VP, Capital Markets Leader , you have:
• The position requires substantial experience in the financial services industry including leadership roles in Capital Markets positions. Exposure to equipment finance is essential. Critical attributes for success include leadership skills such as strategic thinking, communications, relationship management, and business development.
• 15 years of experience in the financial services market with specific leadership responsibilities in Capital Markets.
• 7 years securitization management market experience in either an issuance or beneficiary capacity. Specific Asset Based Securitization experience a plus.
• 7 years’ experience in structuring and executing third party syndications or portfolio sales.
• Significant commercial lending and leasing market experience. Captive Finance organization operating experience a strong plus.
• Deep acumen and knowledge of securitization market, credit, and rating agency requirements.
• Established relationships with U.S. securitization issuers and global equipment finance syndicate counterparties.
• Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, economics, or finance preferred. An MBA is a plus.
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Within our Financial Services team, we provide a full range of financial product offerings primarily for Pitney Bowes’ Global SendTech clients. These offerings include leasing, revolving lines of credit (Purchase Power), postage deposit accounts at the PB Bank, and Payment API’s in support of our 1 million SendTech and Global ecommerce customers.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Title: VP, Capital Markets Leader
Location: UT-Salt Lake City
Requisition ID: 185429