Pitney Bowes Staff Accountant in Salt Lake City, Utah
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a US Staff Accountant for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
A Performance-driven Contributor who can support our General Accounting team.
In this role, you will join our finance/accounting team in Salt Lake City, UT as part of The Pitney Bowes Bank. The Pitney Bowes Bank is an industrial bank regulated by the FDIC and State of Utah. The Bank is a wholly owned subsidiary of Pitney Bowes Global Financial Services (PBGFS). This role will report to the Accounting Manager.
As a US Staff Accountant, you have:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
• 1-3 years of experience in accounting or finance positions
• Must have good technical skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Access)
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to work independently and as a team member with excellent interpersonal skills
• Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized; proactive
• Ability to think creatively to solve complex problems
• Technical accounting skills
• Experience with data warehouse query tools (Cognos)
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Within our Financial Services team, we provide a full range of financial product offerings primarily for Pitney Bowes’ Global SMB clients. These offerings include leasing, revolving lines of credit (Purchase Power), postage deposit accounts at the PB Bank, and Payment API’s in support of our 1 million SMB and Global ecommerce customers.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply .
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Title: Staff Accountant
Location: UT-Salt Lake City
Requisition ID: 182118