Pitney Bowes Junior Credit Analyst in Salt Lake City, Utah
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Junior Credit Analyst for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
A Self-motivated Contributor who can multi-task while working under time constraints. You are a Loyal individual with a strong work ethic, a high attention to detail and able to work in a high-volume environment.
• Work on transactions limited in scope and complexity
• Perform prompt, accurate relationship overviews, as well as, in-depth reviews and then prepare clear, concise and accurate written recommendations based on corporate credit standards, policies and procedures
• Be the primary source for the processing of credit line increases
• Perform special projects as required
As a Junior Credit Analyst, you have:
• Strong work ethic
• Ability to develop an expert level skill set in systems and research
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Proficient with PC skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access
• Experience with credit scoring
• Familiarity with accounting, credit underwriting and general lending/leasing related issues
• Bachelor’s degree or working towards completing degree
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Within our Financial Services team, we provide a full range of financial product offerings primarily for Pitney Bowes’ Global SMB clients. These offerings include leasing, revolving lines of credit (Purchase Power), postage deposit accounts at the PB Bank, and Payment API’s in support of our 1 million SMB and Global ecommerce customers.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Title: Junior Credit Analyst
Location: UT-Salt Lake City
Requisition ID: 183206