Pitney Bowes Director, Corporate Lending in Salt Lake City, Utah
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Director, Corporate Lending for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply.
As a Director, Corporate Lending you are responsible for developing and managing underwriting and portfolio management process for new mid-market corporate loan program.
• Have responsibility for Credit Underwriting and Portfolio Management of mid-market corporate loans for Wheeler Financial.
• Develop corporate loan underwriting standards and tools including deal structuring criteria, financial analysis and forecasting models to assess financial risks.
• Implement Credit Ratings and Regulatory Risk Classification policies and procedures commensurate with FDIC standards for mid-market corporate loans, both secured and unsecured.
• Work with outside legal counsel to formulate standard legal documentation including loan agreements and intercreditor agreements.
• Formulate market-based documentation standards on security interests, covenants and intercreditor issues.
• Develop and document portfolio management procedures and tools to monitor a portfolio of corporate loans to include managing and processing loan modifications and amendments on existing accounts and implementing loan financial modeling, risk ratings and classification updates as required by credit policy.
• Lead the collection and work out efforts on problem loans.
• Have primary responsibility for transaction due diligence, underwriting and closing of mid-market corporate loans by working with Sales team to identify and review new loan opportunities; assisting in development of corporate loan strike zones and education of sales team on acceptable loan structures and credit requirements and leading efforts with outside counsel to negotiate and close legal documentation.
As Director, Corporate Lending you have:
• 7 to 12 years of experience in a similar role in a commercial regional bank
• Corporate lending credit underwriting and portfolio management training
• Working knowledge of corporate loan legal documentation
• Corporate lending collection and work out skills preferred
• Working knowledge of industry standard credit rating tools and financial modeling
• Well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to travel 30%
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career.
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas.
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization.
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com).
At Pitney Bowes, our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from helping them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments through statements and invoices. In everything, we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningful impact.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Title: Director, Corporate Lending
Location: UT-Salt Lake City
Requisition ID: 184927