Pitney Bowes Regional Technical Services Director - West in Rancho Dominguez, California
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Regional Technical Service Director for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
As a Regional Technical Service Director (RTSD), you will oversee all aspects of the Technical Services department within one of three regions. While the position will primarily focus on one large region, there will be some overlap with other regions. RTSD's will be expected to travel up to 50% of their time and hold reoccurring meetings with various departments to ensure goal congruency. RTSDs will have Regional Technical Specialists (RTS) and Technical Service Managers (TSM) reporting to them.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
A Performance-driven Leader who understands what it takes to keep equipment operating at peak efficiency. You are a Forward thinking individual who acts with purposefulness and speed and is committed to advocating new concepts, strategies or ideas to ensure projects are completed on time.
• Manage Regional Technical Specialists (RTS) and Technical Service Managers (TSM) within your region.
• Evaluate technical department’s performance and efficiency and make appropriate changes to ensure maximum performance.
• Analyze data and prepare/present reports regarding equipment and team performance.
• Manage regional technical budget, including labor, travel and parts expenditures.
• Provide oversight as needed in hiring, separation and development of technicians within your region.
• Ensure regional compliance with standards (USPS, OSHA, QMS, etc.).
As a Regional Technical Services Director , you have:
• Minimum of 5 years of supervisory/managerial experience in a production environment directing teams. Previous supervisory experience must include experience in all phases of the employee life cycle (interviewing, hiring, training, performance appraisal/management).
•The ability to use INFOR and advanced reporting, as well as a thorough understanding of the parts ordering process and SOPS.
• Strong oral and written English communication skills with the ability to prepare and present communication to the various stakeholders including but not limited to USPS, senior leadership, operations management, employees and clients.
• The ability to manage remotely, evaluate performance and drive appropriate action to meet or exceed established performance standards.
• The ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
• High level knowledge of various sorter vendor operations and functionalities.
• Successfully completed technical services related coursework (i.e. Electronics) usually provided in a program at a trade school or community college or equivalent.
• Production and supervisory experience, preferably in the pre-sort, mailing, direct mail or other associated industry.
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Our Presort Services team is a national outsource provider of mail presort services for first-class and standard-class mail in the U.S. and a workshare partner of the United States Postal Service (USPS). Our Presort Services network provides mailers with end-to-end solutions from pick up at their location to delivery into the postal system. Through our network of 33 U.S. locations, and with our fully customized proprietary technology, we process approximately 15 billion pieces of mail annually and are able to expedite delivery and optimize postage savings for our clients.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Job: Field Service Operations
Title: Regional Technical Services Director - West
Location: CA-Rancho Dominguez
Requisition ID: 181034