Pitney Bowes Software Account Management Associate in Neenah, Wisconsin
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Software Account Management Associate for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
A client-focused person who maintains customer relationships by serving as a single point of contact for the customer where driving a stellar customer experience isn't the exception but the expectation. You will interact with the customer to collect on open invoices, resolve questions/concerns, and process revenue related transactions where maintaining strong partnerships with internal PB partners will be critical to the success of this role.
• Collect past due accounts
• Correct billing errors
• Collaborate with Customer Account & Strategic Account Owners, & Sales Team
• Maintain customer account information
• Generate revenue through fee collection
• Cleanse accounts which includes: payment application and reconciliation; PO and cost center updates
• Directly interact with all levels of management when faced with account challenges including delinquency, portfolio risk, billing concerns, auditing assistance, install issues, and bankruptcy
• Create and maintain spreadsheet and manual billing via Microsoft Excel and generating customer correspondence via Microsoft Word
As a Software Account Management Associate, you have:
• Ability and be able to illustrate strong Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word skills
• Ability to be self-driven, work independently and to prioritize and schedule
daily activities while functioning in a team environment
• A minimum of 2 years experience in an accounts payable and account collections role
• Prior relationship management experience preferred
• A High school diploma or equivalent required
• A good credit history which is defined as less than 3 accounts currently in collections, no bankruptcies (other than medical), no federal debt, tax liens or judgments.
At Pitney Bowes, our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from helping them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments through statements and invoices. In everything, we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningful impact.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Job: Customer Service
Title: Software Account Management Associate
Requisition ID: 171598