Pitney Bowes Executive Client Relationship Manager in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Executive Client Relationship Manager for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
A Performance-driven Leader who can manage and build client relationships with large and/or complex customers to encourage new and repeat business opportunities, and to quickly solve any issues or discrepancies.. You are a Loyal individual who Develops and facilitates all communication for assigned clients including budget and pricing development, proposals, contract negotiations and client presentations.
• Manages Client Service personnel at their location
• Develops customer relationships to ensure and maintain customer retention
• Analyzes and evaluates required reporting to assure volumes, pricing and quality are appropriate and service level requirements are met
• Works closely with sales team to on-board new clients
• Rolls out strategy around USPS rate changes to all clients
As an Executive Client Relationship Manager, you have:
• 5 Years successful senior level sales and/or account management/development experience
• Ability to be available 24/7 to address customer issues as needed
• Strong communication and negotiation skills including the ability to adapt style as needed
• Ability to make sound decisions with the information at hand
• Ability to develop and grow long-term client relationships
• Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field or equivalent combination of experience and education
• Previous supervisory experience helpful
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Our Presort Services team is a national outsource provider of mail presort services for first-class and standard-class mail in the U.S. and a workshare partner of the United States Postal Service (USPS). Our Presort Services network provides mailers with end-to-end solutions from pick up at their location to delivery into the postal system. Through our network of 33 U.S. locations, and with our fully customized proprietary technology, we process approximately 15 billion pieces of mail annually and are able to expedite delivery and optimize postage savings for our clients.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Job: Field Service Operations
Title: Executive Client Relationship Manager
Requisition ID: 182950