Pitney Bowes Enterprise Solution Consultant--REMOTE in Lisle, Illinois
Enterprise Solution Consultant for Pitney Bowes.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
If this sounds like you, then you may be a great fit for Pitney Bowes in the IS&S Division which is a growth business within PB that currently focuses on market spaces adjacent to our corporate strategy.
• A passionate leader who can derive client insights, influence and collaborate with a variety of cross-functional teams for both existing and new products
• Autonomous, high performing, team driven, and have a keen sense for customer service and client relationship building
• Passionate about client success and see opportunities where others see challenges
• A forward thinker who acts with purposefulness and speed and is committed to championing new ideas, strategies or concepts, to ensure projects reach a successful launch
• An individual that will strive to exceed expectations and move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions
• A vital member of the Integrated Service & Solution (IS&S) Professional Services team which provides service and infrastructure capabilities to support individual businesses, manufactures and OEM’s ( A primary business segment is quick serve restaurant and adjacent markets with a focus on servicing their transformational kiosk and POS systems while also focusing on retail Intelligent Locker opportunities)
• An individual focused on designing global professional service solutions that enable PB & it’s clients to accelerate time to value from concept through full adoption and into the continued utilization of expected outcomes enhancing the client lifecycle experience
• An individual that brings a vast knowledge of external customer business analysis, process management (LEAN Six Sigma Preferred), and change management skills to the position
• A subject matter expert who will stay abreast of the latest industry technology coupled with our product & service offerings to ensure that our customers receive state of the art solutions for their businesses
• Accountable for the profitability and overall effective implementation of new IS&S opportunities
• Model business case development, process flow design and pricing strategy
• Provide solution innovation and development
• Consult, design, and model (both operational and financial) Product Support Programs
• Define Best Practice solutions and provide client facing solution consulting
• Provide Global Partner Solution Integration (integrating to 3rd party vendors / partners to broaden product capabilities)
• Add product solution enhancements and enterprise deal support management
• Define success & quality attributes, external interfaces, constraints, and other nonfunctional requirements for the solution
• Partner with teams of Sales, IT, program managers, and installation professionals on scope, solutions requirements, success, constraints, deployment requirements and defined risks
• Lead the requirements analysis and verification process, ensuring that requirement statement, are complete consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable, and that conform to Pitney Bowes Standards
• Recommend, propose, and present solutions consisting of Pitney Bowes services, software, integrated hardware, and professional service offerings based on customer need & business analysis
• Travel up to 25% of time
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or technology, or business is strongly preferred
• 10 years’ experience in business or requirements analysis related profession
• Strong interpersonal skills, collaboration with external customer management teams, end users, sales, C-Suite executives and other senior business leaders on a daily basis
• Strong oral, written and presentation skills with the ability to facilitate, create, and drive change
• Mastery of the Microsoft Office Suite including Visio, Excel, Word & PowerPoint to drive communication to internal & external stakeholders
• Deep level of sales acumen with the ability to successfully support and promote the sale without overpowering the sales process or Sales partners
• Must have training and extensive experience participating in a consultative solution selling model for services, software and hardware
• Strong Process Management skills including relevant work in Six Sigma, Lean, Use Case, or other process management methodologies
• Experience and training in project management methodologies for enterprise engagements is preferred
• Data Management, Document Management, Print Technologies is highly preferred
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse prospective and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Within our Sending Technology Solutions team, we provide a full range of mailing equipment and postage meters, maintenance and support services and supplies that enable our clients to efficiently create mail and evidence postage. We segment our Solutions business between our North America operations, comprising the U.S. and Canadian businesses, and our International operations. We are a leading provider of postage meters and have approximately one million meters installed.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities line.
Job: Information Technology
Title: Enterprise Solution Consultant--REMOTE
Requisition ID: 182921