Pitney Bowes Warehouse Fulfillment Operations Supervisor in Hebron, Kentucky
Pitney Bowes is now hiring for Operation Supervisors in our Hebron, KY facility.
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way
As an Operations Supervisor for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
You are :
A driven Leader who can effectively manage, oversee and control all operational and associate activities within the warehouse including Receiving, Picking, Packing, Shipping and Inventory Control as well as Kitting/Retail activities while maintaining product quality. You are a detail oriented contributor who can ensure the proper implementation and enforcement of policies while holding a high standard of safety and the continuous training of employees, leads and associates in the warehouse.
• Oversee specified client fulfillment areas of the operation and manage the work flow ensuring the daily activities related to the assigned department are met by conducting daily shift start-up meetings, providing associate expectations, monitoring and processing all department activity including productivity, accuracy and day end reports.
• Work with the facility management team to achieve quality and productivity goals while assisting to control operational costs including labor, supplies and inventory shrinkage.
• Train individual pickers, verifiers, receivers and shippers on proper methods and operating procedures.
• Be responsible for maintaining accurate employee records including daily time clock monitoring, coaching, counseling, discipline notification, attendance reports and writing performance reviews.
• Set-up and organize assigned areas to ensure effective operation, good housekeeping and a safe and efficient environment at all times.
As an Operations Supervisor you have:
• Experience with WMS pick/pack/ship activities using RF scanners and workstations or like technology
• Experience with automated fulfillment equipment and technology, i.e. Swisslog AutoStore highly preferred
• Knowledge of inventory control and related fulfillment processes.
• Strong and effective communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to lead, motivate and mentor fulfillment personnel while operating effectively in a time sensitive setting that requires meeting daily client service level agreements by planning, organizing and directing activities.
• Strong skills using MS Office and Excel as well as other site specific programs on a daily basis
One year of Fulfillment Supervisor experience or similar function
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com
Fulfillment, Delivery and Returns (FDR)
Since 1999, the Fulfillment, Delivery & Returns (FDR) team has been transforming the consumer experience. We develop next generation digital commerce, fulfillment, and shipping & return solutions that create meaningful connections with consumers and measurable value for our merchant brands. Our end-to-end suite of omnichannel solutions seamlessly integrates digital and physical commerce. That means new advantages across the customer journey, like actionable data at every touchpoint, a truly unified brand experience and unique engagement opportunities. All to give you a competitive edge in the ever-changing world of global commerce.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQare encouraged to apply .
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Job: Client Operations
Title: Warehouse Fulfillment Operations Supervisor
Requisition ID: 184774