Pitney Bowes Web Scrum Master in Hartford, Connecticut
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Scrum Master for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
A Forward thinking Leader who can partner with the global web team, business unit and IT stakeholders to deliver best-in-class customer experiences on www.pitneybowes.com. You are a Performance-driven individual who will be responsible for promoting a highly collaborative environment that values team cooperation, speed and quality, with a strong desire to inspire change as we continue our Agile transformation.
• Lead change and evolve the Agile practice and scrum process, acting as a mentor and coach: planning, leading, organizing, motivating team members while enabling transparency, examination and adaptation and progress during transformation and beyond
• Proactively monitor performance and continually drive user experience and performance improvements, delivering against a roadmap that aligns with business and client objectives
• Identify and track productivity, progress and anticipate risks and blockers, working to identify stakeholders and solutions needed for quick and efficient problem solving.
• Expertly lead the team in meetings for sprint planning, daily stand-up, demonstrations, facilitating retrospectives, refining the backlog, etc.
• Assist with product release and project-related tasks, partnering across functions as needed to coordinate testing, delivery plans, agent communications, client training and support materials.
• Ability to develop strong relationships with peers and project team members, working to ensure mutual respect and support by maintaining a space for open and productive discussion, while providing prompt and constructive feedback and celebrating team successes.
As a Scrum Master , you have:
• Prior experience in fast-paced agile environment overseeing day-to-day development activities, managing work against competing deliverables.
• Ability to manage two scrum teams and associated projects and activities at once
• Ability to resolve conflicts through solid mediation skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication with the ability to convey complex concepts as well as interact with and present to all levels of the organization.
Candidate must have web experience with online self-service, ecommerce and support function capabilities along with web development tools such as Jira and Confluence.
• Bachelor's degree (BA/BS)
• 3-7 years of digital/web marketing experience
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
At Pitney Bowes, our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from helping them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments through statements and invoices. In everything, we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningful impact.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Job: Information Technology
Title: Web Scrum Master
Requisition ID: 184858