Pitney Bowes Warehouse Production Package Handler I Second Shift in Greenwood, Indiana
Pitney Bowes is now hiring for Full Time Direct Hire Fulfillment Package Handlers in our Greenwood, IN Facility.
This position will be working Monday through Friday from 3:00 pm to 11:30 pm.
A detail-oriented individual who will thrive in a fast paced team centered production environment while developing new skills in the commerce industry. You are a hard-working and vital contributor to our company’s success in meeting productivity standards and customer satisfaction ratings
• Fill client orders while maintaining daily quality and production targets by using an RF Scanner to pick products.
• Ship client orders per customer specifications for previously picked products.
• Perform all additional duties as required.
As a Warehouse Fulfillment Package Handler, you have:
• The ability to work 3:00 pm to 11:30 pm Monday through Friday
• A basic enough understanding of English to be able to understand and follow safety and other operational directions communicated in English, irrespective of their native language.
• The ability to work overtime which may include weekends, holidays and or a different shift with little or no advance notice.
• The ability to be dependable and reliable.
• Prior fulfillment, warehouse or equivalent experience.
Physical demands and abilities:
• The ability to lift up to 50 lbs. with or without accommodations.
• The ability to walk, stand, stoop, and bend 80% of the time with or without accommodations.
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career through training and access to various development programs.
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas.
• Offer a casual and safe work environment.
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization.
• Offer comprehensive benefits: pbprojectliving.com:
o Paid time off
o Multiple Insurance options: Medical/Dental/Vision/Pet
o Multiple savings plan options: 401K Plan with company match; Health Savings Account; Dependent Care
o Access to PB Life Perks Discount Program
o Eligible for PB Employee Referral Program $$
o Training and opportunities for advancement
o Tuition Reimbursement
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way. We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
Since 1999, the Fulfillment, Delivery & Returns (FDR) team has been transforming the consumer experience. We develop next generation digital commerce, fulfillment, and shipping & return solutions that create meaningful connections with consumers and measurable value for our merchant brands. Our end-to-end suite of omnichannel solutions seamlessly integrates digital and physical commerce. That means new advantages across the customer journey, like actionable data at every touchpoint, a truly unified brand experience and unique engagement opportunities. All to give you a competitive edge in the ever-changing world of global commerce.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Job: Client Operations
Title: Warehouse Production Package Handler I Second Shift
Requisition ID: 180797