Pitney Bowes Regional Technical Specialist - Central in Grand Prairie, Texas
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Regional Technical Specialist for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
As a Regional Technical Specialist (RTS) you will work under the supervision of the Regional Technical Services Director (RTSD) to ensure customer satisfaction by supporting the site Technical Services team to ensure closure of technical escalation with a sense of urgency. The RTS keeps current updates with latest technology to ensure high level of performance of our production equipment. The RTS oversees equipment support and training of all production equipment within a Region. While the RTS position will primarily focus on a region, there will be some overlap wit other regions. The RTS will be expected to travel at least 65% of their time.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
A Performance-driven Contributor who will manage most equipment moves within the region while also providing hands-on technical training, phone support and emergency on-site technical support as needed (Tier-2 escalation). You are a Proactive individual who acts with purposefulness and speed by identifying areas that need improvement and acting upon those findings to quickly resolve issues.
• Coordinate and lead equipment moves.
• Help ensure PMs across a region are complete and assist with related MASS and MPE testing.
• Conduct equipment assessments and ensure software on equipment is current.
• Provide hands-on technical training, phone support and emergency on-site technical support as needed.
• Assist site techs and analyze data to determine and address root cause issues.
• Thoroughly document the solutions to escalate the equipment issues in an escalation tracking tool.
As a Regional Technical Specialist , you have:
• High level knowledge of various sorter vendor operations and functionalities.
• Proficient knowledge of INFOR, as well as Microsoft Office suite of products.
• Strong mechanical and electronic maintenance knowledge with solid understanding of multiple presort production equipment types (Siemens, BlueCrest, NPI, Fluence, EII, and Video Jet) and performance factors. Strong analytical, problem solving and trouble-shooting skills. Strong analytical, problem solving and trouble-shooting skills.
• Strong organizational, time management and prioritizing skills to meet critical deadlines.
• The ability to collaborate and work well with others, influence without authority, effectively assess, train and develop others.
• Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Technician or above in a production environment demonstrating extensive knowledge of a variety of presort equipment.
• The ability to travel at least 65% of the time.
• Ability to prepare reports and measure equipment and team performance.
• Technical Certificate, Associates Degree in Electronics, Computer Science, Mechanical or related field.
• Production experience, preferably in the pre-sort, mailing, direct mail or other associated industry.
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Our Presort Services team is a national outsource provider of mail presort services for first-class and standard-class mail in the U.S. and a workshare partner of the United States Postal Service (USPS). Our Presort Services network provides mailers with end-to-end solutions from pick up at their location to delivery into the postal system. Through our network of 33 U.S. locations, and with our fully customized proprietary technology, we process approximately 15 billion pieces of mail annually and are able to expedite delivery and optimize postage savings for our clients.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Job: Field Service Operations
Title: Regional Technical Specialist - Central
Location: TX-Grand Prairie
Requisition ID: 181033