Pitney Bowes On -Site Electro Mechanical Technician - Mail processing equipment repair in Durham, North Carolina
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As an Onsite Tech Customer Service Representative for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
• Have a high-level of ethics and commitment as well as being a self-starter
If this sounds like you, then you may be a great fit for Pitney Bowes
An experience Electro-Mechanical Technician who may come from various fields such as business machine repair, printer repair and or from the automotive repair industry with strong troubleshooting and repair skills who is energetic self-motivated with a positive attitude. You are committed to championing new ideas, strategies or concepts to ensure that the business is retained and the client is satisfied
• Proactively schedule and perform preventative maintenance
• Trouble-shoot customer reported problems.
• Proactively monitor, schedule, and prioritize tasks to maximize customer
• Plan and perform equipment upgrades and new installations
• Manage a queue of calls to ensure that customers are contacted within the
established guidelines, and that incidents are closed in a quality manner
within the established guidelines. .
• As an Onsite Technician Customer Service Representative, you have:
• A minimum of 1 years’ experience trouble-shooting and repairing complex
• Strong experience working on electro-mechanical equipment.
• A minimum of two years proven experience in building and enhancing
• A valid driver's license is required.
• The ability to perform frequent lifting and/or moving items up to 50lbs. Are you
able and willing to do this with or without accommodation?
• Flexibility to work overtime, weekends, holidays, and/or different shifts as
needed with minimal notice.
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse prospective and
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com
Our Document Messaging Technology (DMT) team offers a full range of inserters, sorters, software and production printers that enable the creation of high-impact, color customer communications, including bills, statements, marketing offers and compliance documents. We provide digital solutions so organizations can create the right relationships with the right customers.
If you are the right fit, apply now.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Job: Field Service Operations
Title: On -Site Electro Mechanical Technician - Mail processing equipment repair
Requisition ID: 171629
Other Locations: United States-NC-Raleigh