Pitney Bowes Partner Manager, Customer Engagment Solutions (CES) in Dallas, Texas
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Partner Manager for Customer Engagement Solutions (CES) for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
If this sounds like you, then you may be a great fit for Pitney Bowes
A confident, results driven individual who will accelerate the Pitney Bowes CES go to market plan to attract industry leading CES Partners that recognize the value in Pitney Bowes CES Software and Data Solutions as part of their own go to market plans. You are an influential person who will increase the measurable revenue of Pitney Bowes CES software solutions through our current partners and by recruiting new high performance partners in this exciting space.
• Help to recruit, educate & excite partner’s on the PBSW CES Portfolio.
• Drive and manage all facets of sales pipeline with partner sales from identify through till close.
• Enable VAR’s to sell PB CES Software Portfolio
• Assist Partner with the development and execution of a Strategic Partner Business Plan
• Assist partners with selling solutions, tools, data and services by providing salable features, quotes/prices, etc. & coordinating partner sales enablement training and sales readiness activities.
• Provide input for continuous improvement of partner-PBS relationships, and internal processes/efficiencies.
• Effectively communicate the business value of Pitney Bowes CES Software’s solution to partners and clients, assist in new partner acquisition and existing partner expansion efforts.
As a Partner Manager for CES, you have:
• Knowledge of customer engagement solutions and a deep understanding of personalized interactive video and the market this solution represents.
• 5-7 years of experience in roles whereby you identified customer needs and translated those needs into business solutions.
• Ability to adapt to partner’s business practices
• Exceptional thoroughness, attention to detail, and follow-through
• Polished demeanor with strong sales, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Close proximity to an airport and ability to travel approximately 40% of the time.
• Training in the use of Holden Sales methodology preferred.
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Our Software team powers global commerce, processing billions of transactions every year. Our Software technology and solutions help businesses operate faster and more efficiently. How? By identifying trusted data and insights to create targeted, effective messaging, by providing accurate geographic data to make smarter business decisions, and by delivering relevant and engaging interactions across the customer lifecycle to drive increased satisfaction.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
If you are the right fit, apply now.
Job: Sales - PB
Title: Partner Manager, Customer Engagment Solutions (CES)
Requisition ID: 171928
Other Locations: United States-GA-Atlanta, United States-IL-Chicago, United States-CO-Denver, United States-NY-New York, United States-AZ-Phoenix, United States-MA-Boston, United States-FL-Plantation