Pitney Bowes Associate Data Product Manager in Boulder, Colorado
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As an Associate Data Product Manager for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
A passionate Product Manager who thrives on working with high-profile clients to develop new innovative data solutions.
• Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers
• Support product design, development and release process for assigned products
• Develop content for product and company collateral
• Develop hands-on, in-depth knowledge of PB’s Data Products
• Develop hands-on, in-depth knowledge of competitive products and maintain technical analysis of competitive strengths and weaknesses
• Provide in-depth analysis of market, industry and competitors.
• Develop both internal and external product education strategies
• Analyze spatial and non-spatial data
• Support sales management/field sales by providing training on products, feature/benefit opportunities and competitive comparisons
• Perform product demonstrations at trade shows, online seminars, and other events
As an Associate Data Product Manager you have:
• 2 years experience in a software company in a product marketing, product management, pre-sales or consultancy role
• Experience with data management and analysis
• GIS experience (MapInfo, ArcGIS) a plus
• Bachelor’s degree preferred in Marketing, Data Analytics, Data Science, Geography, Computer Science
• Experience with cross-functional teams that include engineering, manufacturing, regulatory, sales, and marketing staff
• Ability to create marketing content
• Excellent written and oral communication skills including presentation experience to large and diverse audiences
• Ability to travel up to 25%, includes some international but mostly in North America
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Our Software and Data Solutions team powers global commerce, processing billions of transactions every year. Our Software technology and solutions help businesses operate faster and more efficiently. How? By identifying trusted data and insights to create targeted, effective messaging, by providing accurate geographic data to make smarter business decisions, and by delivering relevant and engaging interactions across the customer lifecycle to drive increased satisfaction.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply!
Title: Associate Data Product Manager
Requisition ID: 179153
Other Locations: United States-NY-Troy, United States-VT-White River Junction