Pitney Bowes Business Analyst – Pre-sales in Bingham Farms, Michigan
About The Opportunity:
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Business Analyst for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration, and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win.Innovate.
As a Pre-sales Business Analyst (BA) you will work with the team to understand the business issues and challenges of the client's industry through thorough requirements elicitation and identify areas for improvement using Pitney Bowes products and services. This helps our customers manage their workflow as efficiently and as smoothly as possible. Your career with Pitney Bowes will help you develop and grow your technical skills with an opportunity for long term tenure.
Autonomous, high performing, team driven, and have akeen sense for customer service and client relationshipbuilding.
Are passionate about client success.
Collaborative team player who isn’t afraid to thinkoutside the box to provide solutions.
Strive to exceed expectations.
Move boldly in the quest for superior and best inmarket solutions.
Build. Deploy. Bridge. Grow.
Requirement elicitation through interviews, documentanalysis, requirements workshops, storyboards, surveys, site visits,business process descriptions, use cases, observation, competitive productanalysis, industry best-in-class references and workflow analysis.
Recommend, propose, and present solutions consisting ofPitney Bowes software, integrated hardware, and professional serviceofferings based on customer need & business analysis.
Decomposition of high-level business and userrequirements into functional requirements and quality, specified in anappropriate level of detail suitable for all applicable stakeholders
Develop and maintain a high level of expertise inCustomer Communications Management (CCM) & Shipping business segmentsand regularly use that expertise to increase Sales and BA resourcesability to pursue CCM & Shipping advanced solutions.
Lead the requirements analysis and verificationprocess, ensuring that requirement statement, are complete consistent,concise, comprehensive, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable,and that conform to Pitney Bowes Standards
Lead cross functional teams of Sales, IT, projectmanagers, solution architects, and installation professionals on scope,solutions requirements, success, constraints, deployment requirements anddefined risks.
Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverseperspectives and ideas
Deliver challenging and unique opportunities tocontribute to the success of a transforming organization
Offer comprehensive benefits globally(pbprojectliving.com)
• BS in Computer Science and 3-5 years IT experience in a web based applications development area or equivalent experience preferred.
• Minimum 6 years of proven experience in business or requirements analysis related profession is preferred.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in the field of digital and print management industry preferred.
• Mix of functional/technical skills (approximately 50% functional and 50% technical). Technical sales experience is a plus. Strong IT/IS background in technologies such as: SaaS, Web Services, Multi-level PCL, Server Operating Systems, Microsoft SQL Server, SQL, Visual Basic, VBScript, .NET, VMware, Report Design Tools (Crystal Reports, ACTIVE Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services) and Web Technologies (IIS, ASP, ADO, XML, Web Services). Technology and IT industry related certifications are preferred.
• Excellent communication skills required (oral, written & presentation).
• Ability to conduct Product Demonstrations and Whiteboard Discussions
• Strong process orientation: well-structured and well organized, ability to multiple tasks
• Self-motivated, high integrity, professionalism, and with the ability to work well with others and eager to be successful, resourceful problem-solver.
• Ability to travel (including overnight stays) 40-60% as needed.
• Technical knowledge of one or more of the following: Java, JSP, Servlets, XML, Oracle, Web Services, SQL, HTML, DHTML, VBScript preferred.
Our Sending Technology Solutions business provides innovative mailing and shipping solutions that enable small and medium businesses to simplify their sending operations and deliver greater value to their customers. Our mailing and shipping technology supports more than one million businesses, from addressing and postage evidencing to multi-carrier parcel shipping and payments.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals withDisabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Job: Sales Operations
Title: Business Analyst – Pre-sales
Location: MI-Bingham Farms
Requisition ID: 182157
Other Locations: United States-Michigan, United States-OH-Cleveland, United States-OH-Akron, United States-OH-Toledo, United States-OH-Canton