Pitney Bowes Sr. Support Manager in Austin, Texas
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Senior Support Manager for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
An experienced Senior Support Manager who can swiftly translate business needs into actionable support action plans. You are a Loyal individual who proactively work with key stakeholders to drive KPIs that directly affect our Fulfillment, Delivery and Returns profitability.
• Drive support initiatives with stakeholders from both inside and outside our Business Unit
• Derive how FDR support can most effectively contribute to the success or our Facilities’ ability to promptly process deliveries and returns.
• Work with our engineering leadership to propose and run Proofs of Concept around integration between support processes and our technology stack.
• Delivery timely and pertinent reporting about our support successes and failures to engineering leadership.
• Manage a global 24x7 support team.
As a Senior Support Manager , you have:
• Managed a team providing enterprise class support.
• Innovated in support and helped to create and provide KPIs around support, including MTTR, FRT, CSAT, and NPS.
• The ability and desire to move quickly to step in to situations and provide your own expertise, including deep dives into technology solutions including APIs, MSSQL and noSQL solutions.
• At least 5-8 years of experience managing a team focused on supporting software or mission critical business processes driven by a software back end.
• Experience with software development or experience supporting software as a manager.
• Demonstrated skills presenting to multiple levels of business – internal teams, C-level management and customers.
• Ability to apply common metrics in a fluid environment.
• Demonstratable experience managing a global team or teams.
• Direct experience with Jira, and/or Zendesk.
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career.
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas.
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization.
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com).
Commerce Services is comprised of the company’s technology-enabled ecommerce and logistics businesses, including presort services, fulfillment, delivery and returns services. The Commerce Services business unit plays a critical role in the Pitney Bowes transformation strategy, serving more than 3,000 clients, including more than 600 retailers and online marketplaces. In 2019, the business unit accounted for more than $1.5 billion in annual revenue, processing more than 17 billion pieces of letter mail and 140 million parcels. Our digital technology enabled the delivery of another 400 million parcels.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply!
Job: Field Service Operations
Title: Sr. Support Manager
Requisition ID: 185370