Pitney Bowes Senior QA Engineer in Austin, Texas
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Senior QA Engineer for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
A Results-driven Contributor who can be innovative and focused in his / her approach to work and solving problems within project deadlines. You are a Loyal individual who is Passionate and able to work in a collaborative dynamic environment.
• Analyze, debug, and test new software solutions with focus on Gray box testing
• Create test plans & test cases, execute manual or automated test cases.
• Perform QA lifecycle testing, including regression, negative, error bug and user acceptance testing
• Have experience in testing web services (REST or SOAP)
• Perform functional back-end database testing using SQL and MongoDB.
• Be familiar with the testing challenges inherent with highly scalable and available web applications
• Have experience in Agile software development process and related tools (SCRUM, Jira, Confluence)
• Design & develop tests, tools, & frameworks to enable reduction of manual testing
• Work with development team to review functionality. Design, build, test, and deploy effective test automation solutions.
• Support maintenance of production systems/services
As a Senior QA Engineer, you have:
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, or a related field and over five years of relevant professional experience.
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Since 1999, the [Fulfillment, Delivery & Returns (FDR)] team has been transforming the consumer experience. We develop next-generation digital commerce, fulfillment, and shipping & return solutions that create meaningful connections with consumers and measurable value for our merchant brands. Our end-to-end suite of omnichannel solutions seamlessly integrates digital and physical commerce. That means new advantages across the customer journey, like actionable data at every touchpoint, a truly unified brand experience and unique engagement opportunities. All to give you a competitive edge in the ever-changing world of global commerce.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Title: Senior QA Engineer
Requisition ID: 181002