Pitney Bowes Product Analyst in Austin, Texas
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Product Analyst for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
A Product Analyst to manage our International Returns product who can lead the development and implementation of strategies (Logistics efficiency, cost cutting, customer delight) related to our carrier services portfolio. You are a Loyal individual who Report to Director of Product Management for Parcel Returns. This person will have experience in ecommerce returns, returns management, cross border logistics, refund management, and generating innovating ways to optimize the cross border network for every aspect of parcel delivery to international destinations.
The Product Analyst will create formal documentation of the current product offering, manage the project evolution of the current product, develop business cases for new product development investments and work as a facilitator between the various internal organizations to ensure product policy and processes are negotiated, documented, and executed accurately.
The Product Analyst must possess strong analytical capabilities and combine that with business and technical savvy along with strong project management skills to be able to take a big picture vision and drive the vision to reality.
The Product Analyst must be able to effectively communicate with all areas of the company to define product release requirements and ensure consistency of product requirements to what actually gets developed. The Product Manager will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, occasionally working with the sales channel and key customers.
• Drive and manage different initiatives to increase competitiveness of the international returns management
• Identify business needs and conceptualize solutions
• Has a pulse on competitive pricing, trends and cross border service providers
• Continuous improvement in every aspect of returns management:
o Consumer experience
o Merchant/client experience
o Cost effective transportation services
o Different disposition scenarios (returns, liquidation, destruction, donation)
o Duty drawback
• Suggests Creative, alternative solution to make incremental improvements in total cost and transit time
• Product performance management through measurement
As a Product Analyst, you have:
• 2-4 years of technology-based product/project management experience.
• 3 years reverse supply chain logistics, or cross border ecommerce product management experience
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, engineering or computer science preferred
• Experience in shipping or mailing industry
• Experience in vendor system integration
• Experience in agile/scrum
• Strong technology acumen
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Ability to write and deliver business requirements
• Ability to write and deliver marketing and training materials
• Ability to exercise tact and good interpersonal skills
• Project management skills
• Time management skills
• Problem solving skills
• Ability to read and write technical documentation
• Be a self-starter, a highly motivated person able to work in a fast paced environment that is continually changing
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Pitney Bowes Commerce Services business is the fastest growing business unit at Pitney Bowes. Our full suite of domestic and cross-border solutions help businesses of all sizes conduct commerce to Sell Farther, Ship Greater, and Completely OverdeliverTM. As the global leader in cross-border ecommerce, we manage the end-to-end international journey for more than 300 retailers, direct merchants and online marketplaces worldwide. Our end-to-end value also includes industry-leading capabilities in fulfillment, shipping, and returns. These solutions are enabled by cloud-based innovation and powerful analytics tools. We’ve unlocked the secret to shipping that sells - helping our clients fulfill their brand promise with an out of box experience you have to see to believe, returns so smart, they have their own zip code.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply!
Title: Product Analyst
Requisition ID: 184368