Pitney Bowes Datawarehouse/ETL Developer in Austin, Texas
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Datawarehouse/ETL Developer for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
A passionate skilled Datawarehouse/ETL Developer who can help to architect various data and data pipeline solutions using different technologies. You are a forward thinker who acts with purposefulness and speed and is committed to championing new ideas and creativity while using humor and positivity to build a winning team.
• Develop and maintain ETL pipelines in and out of data warehouse using combination of Python, Snaplogic, SQL Server, and Snowflake SnowSQL with a focus on performance, reliability, durability, data quality, security and SLA expectations.
• Analyzes, designs, build, test, and implement integration technology solutions that meet the specifications of a project or service request
• Perform data mappings and design of system ETL workflow solutions
• Write SQL queries against MS SQL and Snowflake databases
• Provide production support for Data Warehouse issues such data load problems, transformation translation problems
• Ensure accurate and timely data availability to meet business SLA, especially around critical time periods
• Support and maintain existing ETL processes for Snowflake
• Effectively utilize standard enterprise tools to develop or implement technical solutions;
• Document ETL and data warehouse processes and flows
• Adhere to standards and best practices, processes, and deliverables in accordance with modern standards
• Develop automated data audit and validation processes
• Work closely with business analysts to understand requirements and develop solutions
As a Datawarehouse/ETL Developer, you have:
• 6 months to 1 Year experience with Snowflake cloud-based data warehouse
• 3-5 years of experience developing ETL, ELT and Data Warehousing solutions using ETL tools (Snaplogic, PDI, SSIS, etc). Experience with SSRS is a plus
• Experience with AWS cloud, Azure or Google cloud
• Experience developing Python based code that reads/writes data into databases
• 3-5 years of experience with PDI or Snaplogic (preferred)
• 3-5 year experience developing SQL scripts and stored procedures that processes data from databases
• 3-5 year experience with batch job scheduling and identifying data/job dependencies
• Strong understanding of various data formats such as CSV, XML, JSON etc.
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com
Pitney Bowes, a global technology company, provides shipping & mailing solutions, data management software, and location intelligence offerings, powering billions of physical and digital transactions in the connected and borderless world of commerce.
Helping clients achieve their greatest commerce potential are Pitney Bowes' 16,000 passionate employees around the world, our relentless pursuit of innovation with over 2,300 active patents, and our focus on clients, who are at the center of all that we do - from small businesses to 90% of the Fortune 500
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply!
Title: Datawarehouse/ETL Developer
Requisition ID: 184773