Pitney Bowes Customer Experience Specialist (Entry Level) in Austin, Texas
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Customer Experience Specialist for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply.
A responsible individual who will be responsible for a portfolio of strategic accounts, driving customer service and growth, ensuring that Pitney Bowes is aligned with the customer’s needs and expectations. You are a relationship builder who will expected to increase customer satisfaction and retention, interacting with multiple customers throughout the day while tracking progress and delivering top-notch customer service in a timely manner.
• Boost utilization by training CSR client departments through webcam or client on site visits
• Increase Top Tier customer relationships by attending QBR’s and/or client visits with Account Management when appropriate
• Promote team success by functioning as escalation point within the Client Experience department regarding client issues
• Influence the growth of small to medium enterprise accounts by implementing Top Tier best practices
• Develop process flows to communicate current methodology for standard situations and issue escalation
• Evaluate claims processed by the Client Experience team members to provide final eligibility before sending to Accounting for client payment
• Manage the counter claims process to retrieve lost revenue through our vendors
• Identify discrepancies directly to minimize profit loss
• Produce yearly correspondence directly with external auditors to provide requested financial data so complete requirements
• Provide guidance to finance management and internal customers as billing needs arise
• Drive projects and process improvements to support business goals and metrics
• Track all activity in Zendesk ticketing systems for parcel, reporting on activities to leadership
• Maintain in-depth understanding of company technology and operational and transportation services
• Lead special projects and other duties as needed
• Ensure escalated client billing issues are vetted out and resolved
As a US Customer Experience Specialist, you have:
• Minimum three years of functional experience
• Experience in customer success with a commitment to long-term customer success
• Excellent verbal and written communication capabilities
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to juggle multiple projects with minimal supervision
• Ability to build a strong rapport and establish trust and credibility through a consultative approach
• Ability to work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors
• Ability to mine for, manipulate and manage large volumes of data
Commerce Services - Cross-Border ECommerce and Shipping/Fulfillment/Returns
If you’d like to be considered for this position, please apply!
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Job: Field Service Operations
Title: Customer Experience Specialist (Entry Level)
Requisition ID: 178407