Pitney Bowes Client Success Manager in Austin, Texas
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Client Success Manager for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
An experienced client success manager who is able to manage strong relationships and in-depth solutions with clients with the goal of providing excellent customer satisfaction and service while increasing company profitability and deepening account penetration. You have excellent judgement and the ability to interact with all levels of customer management as well as with Pitney Bowes team members.
• Be the client advocate and trusted advisor on accounts for parcel delivery, returns, and/or cross border
• Identify and drive account expansion opportunities and develop mutually beneficial cost-effective solutions for client pain points
• Work with internal teams to troubleshoot systemic failures and drive corrective action
• Identify inefficiencies to increase profitability on existing business
• Be the key contributor in sales and implementation process
• Analyze internal performance metrics, manage reporting and ensure data quality
As a Client Success Manager you have:
• A minimum of 3 years Account Management or Client Success Experience
• The ability to manage 50% travel
• Excel and database management skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Polished presentation skills, and ability to communicate effectively with C-Suite level partners
• The ability to manage demanding and diverse workload
• A team-oriented player attitude
• The ability to solve tactical problems for the client, while developing and managing a portfolio strategy
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspective and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Pitney Bowes Commerce Services business is the fastest growing business unit at Pitney Bowes. Our full suite of domestic and cross-border solutions help businesses of all sizes conduct commerce to Sell Farther, Ship Greater, and Completely Overdeliver. As the global leader in cross-border ecommerce, we manage the end-to-end international journey for more than 300 retailers, direct merchants and online marketplaces worldwide. Our end-to-end value also includes industry-leading capabilities in fulfillment, shipping and returns. These solutions are enabled by cloud-based innovation and powerful analytics tools. We’ve unlocked the secret to shipping that sells – helping our clients fulfill their brand promise with an out of box experience you have to see to believe, returns so smart, they have their own zip code.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply!
Job: Professional/Consulting Services
Title: Client Success Manager
Requisition ID: 179872