Pitney Bowes Facilities HVAC Technician in Appleton, Wisconsin
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Facilities Technician for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
A performance driven person who will respond to service calls/tenant request for HVAC, plumbing, lighting, escorts, general carpentry and painting duties, key making, picture hanging, safely move furniture and equipment as needed and provide support or assistance when needed. You are a forward thinker who acts with purposefulness and speed and is committed to making the facility comfortable and safe for all.
• Maintain appearance, functionality, cleanliness of walls, ceilings, carpets, furniture, files, set ups etc.
• Performs re-lamping indoor.
• Conducts daily/weekly tours of mechanical spaces, tenant/public.
• Maintains daily logs, readings and reports for operational efficiency
• Respond to service calls/tenant request for HVAC, plumbing, lighting, escorts, general carpentry & painting duties, key making, picture hanging, safely move furniture and equipment as needed, and provide support or assistants when needed.
• Communicate with the owner, owner’s representative, or supervisor on the work performed and present status of the mechanical/electrical/infrastructure systems.
• Stays abreast of changes (safety and code) in the field through seminars and other educational means.
• Provides information for input to client work order tracking system to initiate work orders for unscheduled jobs, develop materials lists for ordering, and may be required to provide technical support for projects.
• Responds to emergency situations and traces, troubleshoots and repairs problems; may wear a pager and or carry a cell phone for rapid response.
• Conducts general housekeeping to mechanical/electrical rooms including sweeping, mopping and painting.
• Completes work in accordance with Business Systems Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions.
• Point person for Preventive maintenance on Generators and ensures capabilities for emergency operation.
• Point person for UPS Preventive maintenance and ensures capabilities for emergency operation.
• Point person for EHS / EPA compliance on Generator emissions.
As a Facilities Technician , you have:
• Technical degree in HVAC preferred
• 2 years hands on experience in HVAC trade industry
• Knowledge of HVAC codes and regulations preferred
• Must be able to work varying shifts, weekend and holidays as needed
• Must be able to use a variety of hand and power tools and be able to work off of ladders, staging, and power platforms.
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Our Global SMB (Small and Medium Business) Solutions business provides innovative mailing and shipping solutions that enable small and medium businesses to simplify their sending operations and deliver greater value to their customers. Our SMB mailing and shipping technology supports more than one million businesses, from addressing and postage evidencing to multi-carrier parcel shipping and payments.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Title: Facilities HVAC Technician
Requisition ID: 177873