Pitney Bowes UX Designer Digital Marketing in Stamford, Connecticut
As the User Experience Designer you’re a vital member of the digital marketing team. You’re skilled in the design of complex transactional and marketing web sites and web-based product solutions. This is a fantastic opportunity to carry forward and extend the next-generation of pitneybowes.com marketing, account management and customer support experiences.
You’re a UX professional who thrives in a creative, collaborative design practice that links the product development, marketing and technology groups. You will drive the effective inclusion of “voice of customer” in early project definition; rapid iteration of design concepts; and the evaluation of proposed design solutions.
The User Experience Designer position is based in Stamford, CT.
Build. Deploy. Bridge. Grow. * Drive ongoing development of the global UX vision, strategy and roadmap across multiple technology platforms, focusing on innovation and user centric solutions. * Translate clientinsights into actionable concepts that drive business results. * Partner with other user experience practitioners, visual designers and user interface developers across the company to implement the practices and ensure visual, functional and conceptual consistency. * Partner with project stakeholders to specify business requirements and customer value statements (user stories). Create UX deliverables appropriate to the project, including personas, task analysis, content strategies, sitemaps, and wireframes. * Function within either agile or waterfall work streams, as needed.
- 8 years of the following experiences: User Experience Design, Information Architecture (IA), Interaction Design, Human Factors Engineering, or related fields in the creation of large-scale dynamic websites and designing and building innovative and attractive web-based applications.
- Demonstrable experience designing transactional interfaces across the customer lifecycle.
- Deep knowledge of UX tools for documenting functionality.
- An online portfolio of recent work that demonstrates your creative and documentation practices.
- Proven conceptual skills, a critical eye for detail, and the ability to translate complex concepts into a clear visual representation.
- Experience conducting user-centered research such as card sorting, contextual inquiry, competitive analysis, and moderated usability testing to validate concepts/designs.
- Experience with prototyping tools.
- Familiarity with “Lean UX” principals, to apply as needed per project.
- Advanced Degree in User Experience Design, Human Factors, Human Computer
Title: UX Designer Digital Marketing
Requisition ID: 164845