Pitney Bowes Senior Treasury Analyst in Stamford, Connecticut
About the Opportunity
As a Senior Treasury Analyst, at Pitney Bowes, you thrive on accuracy and you deliver with precision. You see opportunities where others see challenges.
Build. Deploy. Bridge. Grow.
In this role, you’ll join our Treasury team in Stamford, CT. You will work with the Treasury team to support global treasury planning and projects in the following areas: pension and trust investments, capital markets, cash management, domestic and international banking, and foreign exchange trading and hedging. These projects help our global internal business partners achieve their goals and are reflected on the Company’s balance sheet and income statement. Your career as a Senior Treasury Analyst at Pitney Bowes will expose you to capital structure planning, financing, asset management, currency and interest rate hedging, liquidity management, interest expense forecasting, and banking, as well as direct day-to-day capital investment and treasury operations across the enterprise.
You will be responsible for:
• Financial Modeling: Utilize financial models to analyze corporate impact of strategic initiatives and capital structure alternatives and create and maintain forecasting and budgeting scenarios incorporating interest rate, currency rate, cash and pension assumptions.
• Transactions: Provide support in analyzing and formulating recommendations regarding the debt portfolio, share repurchases, dividends and other capital allocation decisions in partnership with our international subsidiaries and other internal constituents.
• Investments: Support investment analysis and development of strategies related to our global pensions and other corporate assets.
• Operations: Support key global operations including global banking structure optimization, cash pooling, intercompany loans, and financial statement preparation and regulatory filings associated with pension, defined contribution and other retiree benefits.
• Additional duties as required
• BA with a focus in Finance, Economics, or Accounting preferred. MBA a plus.
• 2-4 years of experience in Treasury, Corporate Finance, Investment Banking, Investment Management or Management Consulting. Accounting and/or pension experience a plus.
• Financial modeling, problem solving and project management experience; demonstrable leadership skills and ability/experience in influencing others; strong oral and written communication skills, including an ability to listen and to articulate complex concepts in a manner that is audience appropriate.
• Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized; comfortable working in
At Pitney Bowes, our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from helping them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments through statements and invoices. In everything, we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningful impact.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Title: Senior Treasury Analyst
Requisition ID: 168206