Pitney Bowes Risk Management Analyst in Stamford, Connecticut
About the Opportunity
As a Risk Management Analyst at Pitney Bowes, you thrive on accuracy and you deliver with precision. You see opportunities where others see challenges.
Build. Deploy. Bridge. Grow.
In this role, you’ll join our Treasury team in Stamford, CT and report to the Manager, Risk Management. You will be responsible for:
• Gathering underwriting data for insurance policy placements
• Maintaining insurance policy documentation
• Submitting reports to the insurance carriers
• Assisting with the company’s captive insurance company management
• Providing customer support to our salesforce
• Coordinating the processing of claims
• Paying invoices and account reconciliations
• Allocating insurance costs
• Assisting with budgeting and forecasting of insurance related costs.
• Strong communication skills with an interest to interact with all levels of management, employees and people outside of the company
• Ability to multi-task and work independently and as part of a team
• Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized with the ability to meet deadlines
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Eager to learn and take on new initiatives
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables, and Power Point
• Some travel may be required
Four year college degree with a focus on risk management, accounting, or finance preferred
Associate of Risk Management Designation
Paralegal or claims processing experience
At Pitney Bowes, our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from helping them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments through statements and invoices. In everything, we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningful impact.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Title: Risk Management Analyst
Requisition ID: 165170