Pitney Bowes Onsite/Field Service Printer Technician in St. Louis, Missouri
Join Pitney Bowes as an Onsite/Field Service Printer Technician
As an Onsite/Field Service Printer Technician you will be the lead technical resource responsible for supporting existing ink jet color printers and any new printers along with pre/post printing products within our customers 24x7 location. This helps our customers manage their workflow as efficiently as smoothly as possible. Your career with Pitney Bowes will help you develop and grow your technical skills with an opportunity for long term tenure.
• Become the Technical Printer Service expert who can resolve problems onsite or remotely with phone support or remote diagnostics
• Full Scale troubleshooting and repair of color/ink and high volume color printers and is considered a resourceful go to person who can mentor and instruct others to drive field self sufficiency
• Ensures systems, spare parts, publications and training are all in place and accurate
• Analyzes technical problems quickly and effectively
• Provides training, problem resolution and red alert support
• Responsible for providing timely and accurate status updates to Service Engineers
• Handles multidiscipline tasks and makes decisions based on data, facts and input from other members of the multi-functional team
• Cross-train to work on Inserters
• A minimum of 1 years’ experience trouble-shooting and repairing inkjet printers required
• Strong experience working on electromechanical equipment
• HP and Lexmark experience preferred
• A minimum of two years proven experience in building and enhancing Customer relationships
• Must be willing to work 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts as well as rotating weekly on-call schedule
• A valid divers license
• This position may require frequent lifting and/or moving items up to 55lbs. Are you able and willing to do this with or without accommodation?
• Willing to be cross-trained to work on Inserters
Our Document Messaging Technology (DMT) team offers a full range of inserters, sorters, software and production printers that enable the creation of high-impact, color customer communications, including bills, statements, marketing offers and compliance documents. We provide digital solutions so organizations can create the right relationships with the right customers.
Pitney Bowes is a global technology company offering innovative products and solutions that enable commerce in the areas of customer information management, location intelligence, customer engagement, shipping and mailing, and global ecommerce. Founded in 1920, Pitney Bowes operates around the world, serving more than 1.5 million clients
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
M/F/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Job: Field Service Operations
Title: Onsite/Field Service Printer Technician
Location: MO-St. Louis
Requisition ID: 168213
Other Locations: United States-MO-Hazelwood