Pitney Bowes Manager of Product Payments in Shelton, Connecticut
About the Opportunity
As a Payments Product Manager at Pitney Bowes, you thrive on adding value and you deliver with precision. You see opportunities where others see challenges.
Build. Deploy. Bridge. Grow.
In this role, you’ll join our Payments team in Shelton, CT and report to the VP, Payments Product Management. The Payments business unit offers a portfolio of financial service products to Pitney Bowes business customers. These products help our customers pay for and manage their mailing and shipping expenses, including meter and permit postage, internet postage, carrier costs such as UPS and FedEx charges, mailing supplies and more. The Payments Product Manager will assist in the portfolio management of existing products for postage funding, Purchase Power.
You will be responsible for:
• Managing projects related to our existing core payments to add value to our customers' and increasing Pitney Bowes’ footprint and revenue
• Participating on other payments projects within the business unit to support our revenue goals.
• Responsible for the assigned product(s) including market research; financial analysis; product planning, development and implementation
• Coordination of sales and marketing strategies, objectives and programs.
• 10-12 years (or equivalent) of product development/management, digital and ecommerce experience. Information services or B2B product experience a plus
• Experience in digital and ecommerce space
• Experience in the financial services industry, especially in the area of payments such as credit card
• Strong project management and analytical abilities.
• Demonstrated experience managing cross functional teams
• Marketing knowledge and background distributing products and services through multiple channels
• Strong understanding of multi-channel marketing and sales.
• Understanding of and ability to identify and track portfolio metrics / measurement – analytic skills and data analysis
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
• Excellent project management skills
• Digital experience with online banking/bill paying
• Exposure to business case development and product roadmaps.
• Ability to assist in the development of research and utilize customer insights.
• Exposure to global business operations.
At Pitney Bowes, our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from helping them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments through statements and invoices. In everything we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningful impact.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Title: Manager of Product Payments
Requisition ID: 165339