Pitney Bowes Client Relationship Manager in Reading, Pennsylvania
*About the Opportunity *
As an Client Relationship Manager at Pitney Bowes, you willensure clients derive value from Pitney Bowes Presort Service through successful execution of training, mentoring and project delivery.
Build. Deploy. Bridge. Grow.
In this role, you'll join our Presort Service team in Reading, PA. You will be responsible for:**
* Prioritizes and focuses efforts within the client base providing ongoing training and education, mentoring and consultative project work to maximize client satisfaction, identify growth potential and execute timely agreements and renewals. * Builds and maintains one-on-one client relationships via phone, email, and onsite engagements. * Acts as key subject matter expert on product usage to foster internal relationship with the Pitney Bowes sales team and other internal groups to help drive company goals. * Understand, document, and educate other Client Service Managers on client use cases that clearly demonstrate and measure the value proposition of Pitney Bowes services. * Mentor team to understand service capabilities, contributing to training and best practices, as well as hold monthly client workshops. * Develops a deep understanding of assigned clients' products and long-term business strategies and identifies additional revenue and business opportunities. Act as technical team lead to provide guidance and direction for clients utilizing Pitney Bowes website portals. * Makes recommendations and presents proposals to decision makers to increase revenue and profitability. * Participates in the recovery of outstanding receivables * Negotiates contract renewals per PB Presort Services established rate card guidelines and obtains signed contracts for existing contracts up for renewal. Negotiates contract agreements with existing clients that do not have a signed agreement with Presort Services to obtain formal agreements. * Prioritizes, plans and communicates regulatory changes for assigned clients and works with them to execute. * Develops an effective contract strategy that is measured by the preservation and protection of assigned clients. Determines required contract changes as a result of regulatory changes and negotiates updated contract terms with assigned clients. * Represents Presort Services at industry events and tradeshows. * Contributes to the development of best practices and the publication of educational materials and other collateral. * Obtains and maintains Mail Design Professional (MDP) Certification. Additional tasks as defined by management. * Maintain all administrative controls over assigned accounts. * Settle mailings and dispatch reports within service level time period. Maintain an updated accounts profile in Salesforce and enter cases when required. * Actively participate in building effective working relationships with all departments at the facility. * Effectively manage accounts by providing exceptional customer service. Respond to and effectively resolve all customer inquiries. Work with QC, Operations, USPS and client to resolve hold mail issues. * Promote "Our Winning Formula" concepts on a daily basis. * Provide sales support by effectively on-boarding new clients and obtaining all required USPS and PB paperwork. * Report any adverse situation that would affect the ability to retain client(s). Promote a team culture and act as one for growth of PB by meeting the expectations of our clients. * Protect company assests by ensuring all jobs are properly funded and no accounts are on the deficit report. Ensure the AR is kept current. * Respond to incoming calls, emails and other message from clients. * Give accurate direction and support to team leaders to facilitate successful completion of organization’s targets and performance goals. * Carefully identify problems that might arise from operations with the use of ethical procedures and professional judgment. * Make use of proven business techniques in the identification of lapses and loopholes in the organization’s Client Service department and recommend better strategies that will yield better results. * Demonstrate good conflict resolution skills, ability to multitask, ability to work in ateam, a good sense of judgment, and excellent managerial skills
- Ability to be available 24/7 to address client issues as needed
- Excellent presentation and communication skills; ability to organize and present technical material in an easily understood manner both verbally and written
- Highly proficient with common software applications including MS Office Suite, web browser functionality, CRM applications, etc.
- Expert proficiency in the application of presort solutions specifically in the delivery to a highly educated and mature client base
- High energy, positive attitude, with the ability to think creatively and handle multiple priorities
- Analytical thinker able to learn new tools and software quickly
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Skilled in effective listening.
- Strong negotiation skills. Ability to develop and grow long-term client relationships.
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
- Good conflict resolution skills
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work in a team
- Have good sense of judgment
- Excellent managerial skills
Education Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field or equivalent combination of experience and education.
Experience 2 Years successful B2B sales and/or account management/development experience.
Our Presort Services team is a national outsource provider of mail presort services for first-class and standard-class mail in the U.S. and a workshare partner of the United States Postal Service (USPS). Our Presort Services network provides mailers with end-to-end solutions from pick up at their location to delivery into the postal system. Through our network of 33 U.S. locations, and with our fully customized proprietary technology, we process approximately 15 billion pieces of mail annually and are able to expedite delivery and optimize postage savings for our clients.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
M/F/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Job: *Field Service Operations
Title: Client Relationship Manager
Requisition ID: 165659