Pitney Bowes Sales Specialist - Customer Information Management and Location Intelligence (Northeast US) in New York, New York
About the Opportunity
As a Sales Specialist selling the Customer Information Management (CIM) and Location Intelligence (LI) solution suites at Pitney Bowes, you thrive on competing and hunting for new business and you deliver with precision. You see opportunities where others see challenges.
Build. Deploy. Bridge. Grow.
In this role, you’ll join our Software Solutions East Coast Enterprise Account Team working within an assigned geographic territory (states include: CT, Metro NY/LI, NJ ) and report to the Managing Director of Sales. You will be responsible for:
• Directly generate revenue by selling the CIM and LI solution suites to net new users.
• Build and maintain an active pipeline of qualified leads through previous contacts, cold calling, attending industry trade shows and working leads from webinars, direct mail and other marketing campaigns.
• Aggressively work the pipeline to consistently meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue quotas.
• Develop and maintain detailed opportunity matrixes for each target account to insure that the appropriate sales support resources can be available and to assist in the preparation of accurate and timely sales forecasts.
• Establish the best possible long-term relationship with each prospect and customer to maximize future revenue opportunities, including meaningful business relationships with “C” level executives.
• Additional duties as required
• A minimum of 5 years of enterprise software sales experience selling Data Quality, Master Data Management, Location Intelligence, or Business analytic solutions
• Proven history of solutions-selling capability with strong consultative skills and an ability to craft business solutions to complex business problems
• Exceptional communication and leadership skills
• Proven ability to establish strong relationships with both users and technical buyers with a demonstrated ability establishing the C-level contacts necessary to expand the Pitney Bowes solution footprint within the firm
• Up to 60% overnight travel required
Our Software Solutions team powers global commerce, processing billions of transactions every year. Our technology helps businesses operate faster and more efficiently. How? By identifying trusted data and insights to create targeted, effective messaging, by providing accurate geographic data to make smarter business decisions, and by delivering relevant and engaging interactions across the customer lifecycle to drive increased satisfaction.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Title: Sales Specialist - Customer Information Management and Location Intelligence (Northeast US)
Location: NY-New York
Requisition ID: 167292
Other Locations: United States-CT-Hartford, United States-NJ-West Trenton